Email - page 10

Petor

FXHound:
I realized that I made a mistake by posting this question in Expert Advisor folder but it should be here since it is an indicator.

Hi, does anybody know how to add email alert for this indicator? Please advise.

Thanks!

TopTrend is very precise, nice and functionale Indicator! Thank You very much!

using gmail to send test email on MT4

Anyone has success using gmail to send email on MT4?

It doesnt work for me even no error message.

Gmail

I suggest you take a look at this thread, especially towards the end of it....

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174336

Parabolic SAR email alert

Hello,

I am using Parabolic SAR as part of my trading system. I would like an email alert based on this indicator as soon as a new dot appears signalling a change in direction. I have seen a number of alerts that are sound based; I am looking for an email alert.

I am not very good with computers and I don't even know if this is possible, but if you can point me in the right direction I'll very much appreciate it.

Thanks,

SlimJim

Setting up email in MT4

I have searched and searched for the definitive answer on how to set up my email in MT4 and I just cant make it work.

I tried with google and failed.....I am now trying with yahoo and even signed up for their plus service which I thought would help.

Can someone please tell me how to set this up?

SMTP server---

SMTP login---- (I am assuming this is my yahoo screen name?)

SMTP password---- (I am assuming this is my password to my screen name?)

From---

To--- (where I want the email to go?)

I just dont know, I feel like I have tried every combination and it fails each time.

Well, I cant believe after several hours, I answered my own question!

SMTP server---plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com:25

SMTP login----yahoo screen name only

SMTP password----screen name password

From---screen name at yahoo.com

To---I sent it to my google email so it could text my phone from there.

BINGO, it worked

MoreYummy:
Anyone has success using gmail to send email on MT4? It doesnt work for me even no error message.

I've done it with my own dll (Gmail uses its own SSL that MetaTrader doesn't support).

Trade from Email Signals automatically

Hi,

Is there an utility that can scrape the email content and trade automatically in metatrader ?

Thanks

for341:
Hi,

Is there an utility that can scrape the email content and trade automatically in metatrader ?

Thanks

No, there is not. You have to adjust your mail agent to filter your posts and make a file. Then create EA to read this file and execute.

Reason: