Email - page 13

mwscofield:
Does anyone know how to set up email alerts from MT4 to Gmail or Yahoo mail, or even Hotmail? I know you go to Tools - Options - Email, but the SMTP values I put in keep failing. Thanks.

All you need on this thread.

any one have alert for email or sms if (high-low=60) if is equal 60 than it will alert me..

EA? MT4 and Twitter!

Hi! I would like to have an EA which can link my MT4 account with the Twitter.

1. Pending positions have to be posted on my twitter account automatically when I execute pending orders.

2. Open positions have to be posted on my twitter account automatically when they are executed.

3. Closed positions have to be posted on my twitter account automatically when they are executed.

4. Any modifications made such as TP or SL have to be posted on Twitter.

Does anyone know how I can accomplish it?

SMS Trade Calls

I found a great resource for trade calls via SMS. They cover 209 countries so it doesn't matter where you live.

Google AccusignalsFx since it won't let me post the Url. They've been a great help for me in my trading as well as low cost. They look for just two great trade setups each week and are very professional.

I joined their service not long ago and have already taken 5 out of 5 positive trades. They use a Money Manager type EA to manage risk and make sure that everyone makes money.

I'm really happy with the service!!!!

alex198555:
Hi! I would like to have an EA which can link my MT4 account with the Twitter.

1. Pending positions have to be posted on my twitter account automatically when I execute pending orders.

2. Open positions have to be posted on my twitter account automatically when they are executed.

3. Closed positions have to be posted on my twitter account automatically when they are executed.

4. Any modifications made such as TP or SL have to be posted on Twitter.

Does anyone know how I can accomplish it?

Yes - try my site - I have it there.

Does this indicator re-paint its arrows?

Could you please take a look?

I'd really like it to send an email alert on the bar following the appearance of the arrow.

Thank you for any help.

Chris

Files:
sidus_v.2.mq4  5 kb

chris1010:
Could you please take a look?

I'd really like it to send an email alert on the bar following the appearance of the arrow.

Thank you for any help.

Chris

No, They do not repaint, it is just an rsi indicator viewed as directional arrows....

That code is full of coding and logical errors (just to mention one : sigPreviousand pipdiffPrevious should be called sigFutureand pipdiffFuture) I wouldn't use it

Thanks for the coding debug. I made those changes and have done a video capture to see if it repaints and it does.

Do you or any good programmer have any other debug suggestions for this one?

Thank you.

That code is full of coding and logical errors (just to mention one

Reason: