Raw Ideas - page 24

hmm what about this ppl

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174208

need your feedback too

requesting again: simple stochastic

stoch_21 doesnt work here,

i've exaustly tested it whith various parameters in foward test.

can anyone make an simple stoch EA which can i change %K, D, slowing and levels whit trailing stop AFTER profit?

please.

Code Request

If someone cane code an indicator (chart not separate window) to show a histogram bar of each time period of the users choosing, that shows on the screen as a vertical bar which has a default setting of ten pips but which is calculated by the bars open.

No moving average calculation, just a bar that that originates with the open and no matter what has a default setting resulting in the bar covering 10 pips.

Would like it to be adjustable so we may increase pip range settings up or down.

Ive seen the renko's here but they are not remotely comparable to an actual renko.

This indicator would be similar to a renko but instead of being calculated by the close of the prior bar it is calculated by the open of the current bar.

This would be a true price range reflection.

Thank you very much in advance.

Block trades in same direction

Hello, I'm new the MQL and was wondering how you can block your EA from making mulitiple trades in the same direction. My EA sometimes will place a couple buys (for example) and then buy the same currency pair a couple days (hours or whatever) later in the same direction. i want to prevent this. Thanks!

CurrentChinkou = iIchimoku(NULL,PERIOD_D1,9,26,52,MODE_CHINKOUSPAN, 0);

Every time I call the ichimoku function for the Chinkou span, it returns 0. Any ideas why?

current_chinkou = iIchimoku(NULL,PERIOD_D1,9,26,52,MODE_CHINKOUSPAN,0);

2 currency in one chart windows

hallo ......

I wanna open 2 currency in one window chart, ex: (eurusd with gbpusd), so I can see correlation between euro and poundstreling. so if compare gbp chart and euro chart, i will know how big point gbp chart upper or bellow Euro chart.

My asumtion:

gbpusd-eurusd = 1.8739 - 1.2711

= 0.6028 point.

so when update the balance between eur & gbp will be changed too.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks..

where can i find the reportTSD script?

hi folks

can somebody attach please the reportTSD script if you have it,it would be nice. i have searched the forum but couldnt find it.

thanks a lot

Can anyone convert tradestaion to MQL4?

Can you convert tradestaion to MQL4?

If so, please get in touch asap!

hi

i have the same idea about gridding. using the cross of 5/12 ema with rsi as confirmation to determine direction.

Please keep on posting if you have a basic ea available. i am no coder and don't even know where to start.

Regards

Help on sending email in EA

Hi all

I coded an EA that send email when a new order (buy or sell) is opened. I'd like to add a new function that send an email whenever an order is closed , any suggest with a little code as example ?

thx

Reason: