Email - page 17

hailey02:
This is a great Indicator. Is there a programmer that could tweek and add email option on the close of a bar. heiken_ashi_smoothed_alert_lines.mq4

Hi Hailey02,

Hope you don't mind I updated it somewhat, to make it better for the alerts, for alerts on close of the bar need to leave alerts on current = false.

Rsi arrow indicator needs email alert option great tool

Is there anyone who can help code this rsi indicator to send email alerts with the pair name and time frame to be in the email alert. Any experienced coder help would be greatly appreciated.rsi_signals.mq4rsi_signals.ex4

Files:

FxTrendsTrader

First of all that is an ex4 (unchangeable)

As of alerts on rsi : did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648 . A ton of indicators with alerts (emails included) already there, you probably will be able to find what you are after there

FxTrendsTrader:
Is there anyone who can help code this rsi indicator to send email alerts with the pair name and time frame to be in the email alert. Any experienced coder help would be greatly appreciated.rsi_signals.mq4rsi_signals.ex4

FxTrendsTrader:

Hi FxTrendsTrader,

Made these kinda similar to yours, anyway has email and since yours looks like it had multi timeframe made these that way.

Thank you this reply was heaven to my trading system

I can't explain to you how thankful I am for delivery of this coding in less than 24 hours. This indicator revise was spot on in what I am looking for. You just made my life a whole lot easier may god be with you and you continue to generate wealth and prosperity amen.

Chart comparison

I notice on your rsi signals with gbp/usd compared to mines you get arrow alerts to buy 1 bar prior to mines and you also don't have buy and sell signals that are false prior to that what are your settings or could it be the difference in brokers?

Files:
gbpusd.gif  18 kb

FxTrendsTrader:
I notice on your rsi signals with gbp/usd compared to mines you get arrow alerts to buy 1 bar prior to mines and you also don't have buy and sell signals that are false prior to that what are your settings or could it be the difference in brokers?

Used default settings except timeframe was 4 hour on 1 hour chart.

Need email alert added to indicator or tips how to

Need email alert option added to the fx5 macdh divergence alert indicator , please add for me or give code tips to do so. Thanks!fx5_divergence_v3.ex4 and fx5_divergence_v2.1.mq4

Hi guy, the first link that explain how to set de email alert in mt4 is not working anymore...please, someone could post a link that explain how to set it?

thanks

Robson Paludo:
Hi guy, the first link that explain how to set de email alert in mt4 is not working anymore...please, someone could post a link that explain how to set it? thanks

Hi,

There's one link here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173821

Reason: