EAs as part of portfolio set - page 2

Second portfolio set.

FXAnt v1.3 EA.

9 pairs.

Default settings.

H1 timeframe.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173748/page4

This EA is not trading often. I expect 1 or 3 trades per month from all 9 pairs.

Will see. I did not forward test this EA before.

Please find EAs which I am using for the portfolio#1. Default settings. Alpari broker. This EA is using daily close bar so it will work with any broker. But all you need to do is to change the time in the settings according to your broker.

Newdigital,

I think that means that if I use InterbankFX then I will need to set StartTime 2 hours earlier, eg 20 instead of 22, and that is the only change I need to make. Have I understood you correctly?

Thanks,

barry:
Newdigital,

I think that means that if I use InterbankFX then I will need to set StartTime 2 hours earlier, eg 20 instead of 22, and that is the only change I need to make. Have I understood you correctly?

Thanks,

Alpari is in GMT+2.

I don't know about IBFX.

If IBFX is in GMT so it should be 2 hours earlier for IBFX.

newdigital:
Second portfolio set.

FXAnt v1.3 EA.

9 pairs.

Default settings.

H1 timeframe.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173748/page4

This EA is not trading often. I expect 1 or 3 trades per month from all 9 pairs.

Will see. I did not forward test this EA before.

Please find the statement for Portfolio #2.

Good start.

Files:

Please find the statements for second portfolio set.

Files:
fxant.zip  50 kb

Updated statements for the first portfolio.

Files:
20pips2.1.zip  39 kb

First and second portfolio statements updated.

Files:
20pips2.1_1.zip  41 kb
fxant_1.zip  54 kb

3rd portfolio set was created.

EAs were posted here.

Please note: links to portfolio files are posting/updating on the first post of this thread.

Please find updated statem,ents for portfolio #1, 2 and 3 in pips and in deposit currency. Statements in deposit currency are very important because i am using MM.

All the portfolio EAs with the settings are updated on the post #1 in this thread.

Also, in the end of each month the profit will be calculated based on equity or on deposit currency, and will be updated on the post #1 as well.

So, from now, the main results will be portfolio results updated monthly on the post #1 of this thread.

newdigital:
Please find updated statem,ents for portfolio #1, 2 and 3 in pips and in deposit currency. Statements in deposit currency are very important because i am using MM.

All the portfolio EAs with the settings are updated on the post #1 in this thread.

Also, in the end of each month the profit will be calculated based on equity or on deposit currency, and will be updated on the post #1 as well.

So, from now, the main results will be portfolio results updated monthly on the post #1 of this thread.

All the portfolio statements were updated.

Please note that we have 5 portfolio sets now.

Check the post #1 on this thread.

Files:
Reason: