20 pips system - page 14

Please find updated statement.

Order for USDCHF was closed (in profit).

Yesterday's pending orders were deleted.

For tomorrow:

AUDUSD - price is inside the channel (not placing pending orders).

EURJPY - price is inside the channel (not placing pending orders).

EURGBP - price is inside the channel (not placing pending orders).

USDJPY - price is inside the channel (not placing pending orders).

EURUSD - price is inside the channel (not placing pending orders).

USDCHF - sell stop order (see price from the image and statement).

USDCAD - buy stop orders (see image and statement attached).

EURCHF - sell stop order (see price from the image and statement).

GBPUSD - buy stop order (see price from the image and statement).

Price for all the orders you will find in the 9 images (you may see the lines and prices). And from the statement.

Two pending orders (which was placed now) was executed already: it is buy on GBPUSD and buy on USDCAD. It was executed almost immediately.

deeforex:
NewDigital,

I'm truly amazed that you have not had a losing trade yet. Do you know what kind of drawdowns you are seeing? Of course these are not realized drawdowns but rather a negative floating loss. What has the largest amount been? In your mind how much capital would be needed to trade the number of currencies that you are trading?

I guess what I need to really do is load up Igorad's EA and trade on Alpari to see if it yields the same results as trading manually.

dee

If you may compare with my manual trading so it will be great.

So please find EA which I am using to trade manually (20PRExp.mq4).

And 2dn version of EA from Igorad (20PipsExpert_v1.2.mq4). In this version you may select stop or limit orders.

And new version 2.1 (20PipsExpert_v2.1.mq4).

I am posting my pending orders the second day already (buy or sell or nothing at the price ..., profit ...). So everybody may follow it. I posted today as well (for tomorrow). See my previous post.

Sorry but the pending orders on USDCAD and GBPUSD was executed already.

As to drawdown so the most difficult pairs are EURGBP, EURJPY and EURCHF with possible drawdown 70 or even 100 pips. Other pairs are ok. It was 70 (-70 or -62 if I remember) on USDCHF two weeks ago (probably). But in most cases it is no more than -30. And it is no more than 10 for some pairs.

I am posting the images the second day already and everybody may see the time when the order was opened and closed: order is opened if the price is crossing the first line on the chart and the second line is the profit target. You may see from the images which I post almost every day (and will post every day) that orders are opened (executed) and closed within 10 - 40 minutes.

newdigital:
If you may compare with my manual trading so it will be great.

So please find EA which I am using to trade manually (20PRExp.mq4).

And 2dn version of EA from Igorad (20PipsExpert_v1.2.mq4). In this version you may select stop or limit orders.

And new version 2.1 (20PipsExpert_v2.1.mq4).

I am posting my pending orders the second day already (buy or sell or nothing at the price ..., profit ...). So everybody may follow it. I posted today as well (for tomorrow). See my previous post.

Sorry but the pending orders on USDCAD and GBPUSD was executed already.

As to drawdown so the most difficult pairs are EURGBP, EURJPY and EURCHF with possible drawdown 70 or even 100 pips. Other pairs are ok. It was 70 (-70 or -62 if I remember) on USDCHF two weeks ago (probably). But in most cases it is no more than -30. And it is no more than 10 for some pairs.

I am posting the images the second day already and everybody may see the time when the order was opened and closed: order is opened if the price is crossing the first line on the chart and the second line is the profit target. You may see from the images which I post almost every day (and will post every day) that orders are opened (executed) and closed within 10 - 40 minutes.

Hi ND,

I have seen your latest statement....just wondering why GBP/USD the latest order excuted to day has got TP of 15 not 20 pips....???

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
Hi ND,

I have seen your latest statement....just wondering why GBP/USD the latest order excuted to day has got TP of 15 not 20 pips....???

Thanks

Babar

I looked at the statements and it is written:

sell 0.1 gbpusd 1.8684 1.8664 1.8664 14

It means the order was opened at 1.8684 and closed with 1.8664.

All the data in the statements are in deposit curency ($) not in pips.

I am setting the profit according to the second line on the chart and obviously do not have the time to count or to think about it.

Should be 20 pips everywhere.

newdigital:
I looked at the statements and it is written:

sell 0.1 gbpusd 1.8684 1.8664 1.8664 14

It means the order was opened at 1.8684 and closed with 1.8664.

All the data in the statements are in deposit curency ($) not in pips.

I am setting the profit according to the second line on the chart and obviously do not have the time to count or to think about it.

Should be 20 pips everywhere.

ND,

Can you please post your latest statement....

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
ND,

Can you please post your latest statement....

Thanks

Babar

It is the statements.

USDCAD was closed in profit very quickly.

GBPUSD is -94 pips now.

Will see.

Probably we need to improve the rules for manual trading: don't place pending orders if the price is less than 20 pips to the entry point in the time of placing.

But will see.

GBPUSD is on downtrend now for H4 timeframe.

On D1 timeframe is uptrend and the price is trying to be reversed to downtrend.

On W1 is uptrend as well (but very choppy market).

If the price will be finally reversed to downtrend on D1 timeframe - we totally lost. But I don't think so ...

Anyway if we are using this alarm EA for trading we need to do it in the same way as producing the trading sygnals: we need to explain everything on H4, D1 and W1 charts before placing pending orders (to avoid any mistake).

Hope that it is just drawdown.

If so which maximum drawdawn we will have in case the price will be finally reversed to downtrend on D1 timeframe? No more than 200 or 250 pips more.

But i don't think that we will have big drawdown. Because the price riched the daily channel early morning and probably it will be local reversal to uptrend (on M15) up to 1.8487.

Anyway the nearest resistance line is 1.8465 and much more stronger resistance is 1.8359. So I don't expect big drawdown.

I think the order on GBPUSD will be closed (in profit) but not today.

Files:
gbpusd_m15.gif  30 kb

Hello Dear

I have aquestion about your method that is it available that we active that expert on the chart and it put orders and do Buy & Sell on the best time?

and is there any Manually trading guide in english for indicator?

And I should download which files?(which is newst)

Thanks

parsa:
Hello Dear

I have aquestion about your method that is it available that we active that expert on the chart and it put orders and do Buy & Sell on the best time?

and is there any Manually trading guide in english for indicator?

And I should download which files?(which is newst)

Thanks

It is not my method. It is Tartan's team method.

EA to trade manually was posted already and the rules which i am using was described: place pending orders according to alarm.

As to Igorad's EAs to trade automatically so it was posted as well and it is necessary to compare the manual orders with EA's orders.

Everything was posted. Just read this thread from the beginning.

About the gbpusd yesterday,

If you plan your orders to 20h30, the gbpusd would not be touch

Just a thought ...

Reason: