I need help writing an EA for a simple system

I am posting a message in here in hopes that someone can help me out and write an EA for a simple short-term support & resistance trading strategy.

Basically here is how it would work:

The EA would find the highest price (resistance) and lowest price (support) of the GBP/USD charted between 2:00 and 4:59 AM CST and keep this reference point. Then from 5:00 to 11:59 AM CST the EA would make a buy or sell of the GBP/USD when it rises above the reference highest price (resistance) or when it drops below the reference lowest price (support). The EA only takes a buy or sell from this 5:00 to 11:59 AM CST time period. There would probably have to be a way to write it to trade around the NY session economic announcements as the increase in spreads may have a negative effect on it if the EA is in a current trade or if it gets you in one.

The TP, SL, (maybe a trailing SL too if going for larger pips) and lots to trade parameters would have to be worked out based on each persons risk exposure. Maybe a simple 20 TP and SL of 10 to try for starters. There is usually a good move each day that would yield some nice pips using the criteria above. I think this would make for the basis for a good strategy to demo test.

Maybe from a lack of my understanding, there may already be a system that is similar or an EA that replicates this system already. If that is the case, I would be interested in running it in a demo account to test it. I know there are a lot of you that have the talent to help build this simple program and are willing to share that with us all.

Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173441 as it is very similar with your idea.

Thanks Newdigital. I am going through it right now. It seems similar but I think what I am looking to have programmed is a lot more easier and simple. Any suggestions on who or how I can get an EA written for testing?

pip_taker:
Thanks Newdigital. I am going through it right now. It seems similar but I think what I am looking to have programmed is a lot more easier and simple. Any suggestions on who or how I can get an EA written for testing?

EA was posted there (SBS EA) on that thread. I am forward testing it for more than 1 year with same settimgs and it is profitable for some pairs.

It is much more better to modify already existing EA which is profitable then to create something new and to prove it once again.

Besides I think, may be, you may use your strategy with this EA. I don't remember exactly but time to open pending orders and deleting and closing the orders are adjustable in the settings. I don't remember about highest price and lowest price because i am not looking inside the code of this EA now but I think that this Ea is using this case as well: for previous day or for 3 or 5 days - don't remember sorry but I think it may be adjustable in the settings. Or modified very easy.

I will look into it a bit closer as I did download the EA and will forward test it as well. I agree with you as well about all the work to re-develop an EA, especially one that parallels another that is similar in strategy. I almost was reluctant to even ask for help in the first place as I know some programmers get swamped with requests to build EA's but I feel that there is a way to create a simple EA that can deliver consistent profit results. Thank you again and I will periodically check both posts to see if anyone can share further input.

Is there anyone who can help me with changing/adding/deleteing in the SBS EA to just have it find the high/low price of the periods I am looking for from my first post and have it just make trades in the time periods as mentioned as well from my first post?

I hate to make this request but I have zero experience with writing code and I do not know what to change/add/delete from the SBS EA to have it work with what parameters and time frames I am interested in. I will experiment with it on my own but anyones input and help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Reason: