The "XO"-Method......... - page 50

ValeoFX:

Secondly, although I suggested initially that the 30M_KirPER be set @ 6 (SIX) I have found during the last month, that a setting of 5 (FIVE) is better overall. Therefore my suggestion is that the ZZ_4TF_XO be set as 5/5/5/5.

Best wishes, always.

Hi

This setting is accurate and better than previous.

Thanks

As I saw it

Many opportunities today - wouldn't you say?

You could have taken 10 pips each on all these entries, and that is being highly conservative.

That is my game plan ~ 10 pips

Files:
jul_10.jpg  163 kb

svirgo:
Many opportunities today - wouldn't you say?

You could have taken 10 pips each on all these entries, and that is being highly conservative.

That is my game plan ~ 10 pips

Hey ya'll - I'm back in town and ready for some XO trading!!

Svirgo, you're right. 10 pips a clip with this is awesome. Just hard as far as risk mgmt. with SL setting, yeah!?

I see there's a new indicator. Valeo and all using this Herc Stoch and how's it doing for you?

Today

The Herc Stoch is there for confirmation and is optional according to Valeo. I barely look at it when trading. I just take the signal according to the main rule. Another beauty

Files:
july11.jpg  307 kb

svirgo:
The Herc Stoch is there for confirmation and is optional according to Valeo. I barely look at it when trading. I just take the signal according to the main rule. Another beauty

Thanks svirgo.

svirgo:

Hi svirgo,

is that time indicator blue-green ( i suppose tells when to trade or not) that is in the main price chart area. Anybody can post it on here, please.

euro

Pip Trip:
Hey ya'll - I'm back in town and ready for some XO trading!!

Svirgo, you're right. 10 pips a clip with this is awesome. Just hard as far as risk mgmt. with SL setting, yeah!?

I see there's a new indicator. Valeo and all using this Herc Stoch and how's it doing for you?

Welcome back, my friend. Trust you had a wonderful time. Looking forward to some serious trading with you all. Did you have time to check your private mail?

Best wishes.

indicator for trading time

european:
Hi svirgo,

is that time indicator blue-green ( i suppose tells when to trade or not) that is in the main price chart area. Anybody can post it on here, please.

euro

Here you go:

Set the time and color you desire, I find the European and US sessions are the way to go, i.e. 8:00 to 17:00.

I have mine set at 7:00 to 18:00, an hour prior and after

Cheers

Files:

ValeoFX:
Welcome back, my friend. Trust you had a wonderful time. Looking forward to some serious trading with you all. Did you have time to check your private mail? Best wishes.

Had a great time thanks Valeo. Yeah - I'm ready as well. My next mission now is that I'll be moving my residence sometime over the next 2 weeks (still in the Rockies thank the Lord) about an hour away from here so I'll be incurring some down time here and there.

Also looking at spending some coffee hours in the euro session perhaps starting towards the end of August. Any thoughts? (Was thinking of set times rather than just hanging on the computer)

As far as the messages, I think I got those from you before I left town.

Nevertheless, looks like there were some great trades lately (as always) and I KNOW there'll be lots more!!

svirgo:
Here you go:

Set the time and color you desire, I find the European and US sessions are the way to go, i.e. 8:00 to 17:00.

I have mine set at 7:00 to 18:00, an hour prior and after

Cheers

Hi svirgo,

many thanks for the indicator & advice.

euro

Reason: