The "XO"-Method......... - page 54

Xo Xo Xo Xo Xo Xo Xo Xo !!!!!!!!!!!!!

XO-method

Well, I have been trading this method for a very short time. But, I have to say it is the BEST system I have come across. Perhaps that is why the thread is soo quite. Everyone is busy trading and not fine tuning a system that works.

I am wondering what is the methodology of the xo indicator? The Forex Freedom Indicator? Please excuse me if I have overlooked this already.

Has anyone made these indicators for esignal?

Thanks everyone.

Darren

Yes, great system. Don't worry about the XO indicator and how it works. In fact, I usually want to know about my indicators as well but this is one I never inquired about. I just use it. As far as the Freedom, it's been posted ways back. It's basically a 4-timeframe CCI, that's all! Anyways, keep up the good trading.

dazminder:
Well, I have been trading this method for a very short time. But, I have to say it is the BEST system I have come across. Perhaps that is why the thread is soo quite. Everyone is busy trading and not fine tuning a system that works.

I am wondering what is the methodology of the xo indicator? The Forex Freedom Indicator? Please excuse me if I have overlooked this already.

Has anyone made these indicators for esignal?

Thanks everyone.

Darren

Im new to this thread. I have a simple question. Is there really only one TF chart in operation on this system. Is it the 5m TF?

ValeoFx

Please, I would like to know where you got your hercs stochastic oscillator?

efex2:
Im new to this thread. I have a simple question. Is there really only one TF chart in operation on this system. Is it the 5m TF?

The basis of it is the 5M time frame, yes. That serves as entry and exit. However, having said that, you need to be able to "see" the overall picture to decide what the direction is that you are trading.

Hope this clarifies it for you.

Best wishes.

sarama001:
ValeoFx Please, I would like to know where you got your hercs stochastic oscillator?

I had it made specially. Does it really matter? Why do you want to know?

Here's a shot of a nice usd/chf trade after waiting it out:

(sorry, I'm live again so there isn't an account picture since I don't trade professionally with an MT4 broker)

Files:
8_1_chf.gif  44 kb

esignal

Hello, I am wondering if anyone is using esignal? What are your thoughts on using this service for charting?

I have been using North Finance for live trading. I plan on opening an account with EFX Group/ MB Trading. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks for the GREAT system, another profitable day

MT4 charting is free and user friendly especially with this system. Why don't you just keep them up side by side with your brokerage's charting software?

dazminder:
Hello, I am wondering if anyone is using esignal? What are your thoughts on using this service for charting?

I have been using North Finance for live trading. I plan on opening an account with EFX Group/ MB Trading. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks for the GREAT system, another profitable day
Reason: