Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 101

Another indi MTrend - very good at turning point.

Files:

to early

Yes I did get out to early. But I am happy with 200 pips. There will always be another trade.

I hope some people will get the max pips.

GOOD LUCK and GREAT TRADING TO ALL.

End of trade

Hi everybody.

Busy while I'm sleeping?

Thats why we need an EA as I just missed the outcome of this trade, stupid lazy me . So I missed 200-300 pips. OK...there will be another trade tomorrow!

Here is what happened:

I (or the EA) would have entered at the open of the candle after the first dot (234.15 on FXDD) as all requirements where met with the QQE crossed as well.

For the exit we need someone else to work on this . If I use the nonlagdot as well I would still be in the trade with around +200 floating.

So a nice little trade with 11 fake arrows and NO LOSS (Igor, still reading this thread? )

Hope that helped!

Files:
13092007-5.gif  24 kb

dxtrade:
Hi everybody.

Busy while I'm sleeping?

Thats why we need an EA as I just missed the outcome of this trade, stupid lazy me . So I missed 200-300 pips. OK...there will be another trade tomorrow!

Here is what happened:

I (or the EA) would have entered at the open of the candle after the first dot (234.15 on FXDD) as all requirements where met with the QQE crossed as well.

For the exit we need someone else to work on this . If I use the nonlagdot as well I would still be in the trade with around +200 floating.

So a nice little trade with 11 fake arrows and NO LOSS (Igor, still reading this thread? )

Hope that helped!

Yes I'am my friend...

So you see that my posting about the 49 false trades (wich some said it was a hostely one) was a productive one.

If I would have posted a small little posting wich would have said : guys be carefull because one could have now and then some false trades....I don't think that a lott of people would have bothered to listen not to say would not have taken any action to solve the problem.

But be carefull again all moves will not be in such a flewent way as it happend today. But it is already a BIG improvement.

Glad to have contributed a little bit

regards...iGoR

droesparky:
If you want to learn a little more about nonlagdot read Isakas thread, the last 1/3 of it uses the dot a lot and that system has changed to using the dot.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290

agian the dot is toward the end of the thread, the whole thread is great though.

I really think this can help us that are finding it difficult to make trades close to how bigbear and forex11 are doing it. We just need a little help.

I venture to gues that if I was trading like they are I would not change.

No worries mate. I have been reading the whole Isaka thread already and trading it successfully since some weeks. For the BigBear exits the will be some genius around finding a solution, no worries

iGoR:
Yes I'am my friend...

So you see that my posting about the 49 false trades (wich some said it was a hostely one) was a productive one.

If I would have posted a small little posting wich would have said : guys be carefull because one could have now and then some false trades....I don't think that a lott of people would have bothered to listen not to say would not have taken any action to solve the problem.

But be carefull again all moves will not be in such a flewent way as it happend today. But it is already a BIG improvement.

Glad to have contributed a little bit

regards...iGoR

You are right...that was a setup and trade like in the books. Will not be like this all the time. I just was lucky to start this demonstration at the right moment Anyway... when you posted here the first time we knew already that there will be heaps of fake arrows. It's written in post#1!

dxtrade:
You are right...that was a setup and trade like in the books. Will not be like this all the time. I just was lucky to start this demonstration at the right moment Anyway... when you posted here the first time we knew already that there will be heaps of fake arrows. It's written in post#1!

And I was already looking for a filter solution before your post with 49 false signals beginning with CCI and someone else mentioned Stochastics.

I was also considering LSMA, HullMoving Average and nonLagMA as well.

The EA is still backtesting with 9 more hours to go.

There are already 9 settings that show profit in the range of $19000 on 85 or more trades and one with profit of $14000 with only 8% drawdown on 27 trades. Most have drawdown between 20 and 40%. This is mostly because of using stoploss of the high of the candle before entry plus 30 pips. That caused at least one very large loss.

Once this backtest is finished I will be trying the different exit methods, including CCI value at arrow, nonlagdot, LSMA, HMA and EMA cross.

One thing I did forget was to start the wait at 1. So these results started at 2. That seems to work best so far. Waiting longer causes more late entries to be taken sometimes with more profit but also greater drawdown.

Robert

Mr. Pip is my new hero.

Wow, QQE makes a big different. May be we are onto some Holy Grail here.

OK, lets go on with the demonstration. If you are tired of my pics...just tell me, OK?

Entered long @ 232.37 just now as finally the QQE crossed above and the dot is again green.

SL 1 pip below low of arrow candle and tp right now at R1 @ 234.74.

But thats just to set a TP. I will exit manually as we still didn't find this genius with the right exit strategy!

Files:
13092007-6.gif  26 kb
Reason: