Contest - page 9

faifarni:
Does the contest version of pricecross ea use Coderguru's profit and loss protector code?

I am not thinking about it.

I am receiving EAs from the authors and attaching it to the chart.

As I know the recent PriceCross was modified.

newdigital wrote

"The problem is that I am restarting deposit back to 50,000 every month with contest trading. And i am not doing it with elite section EAs.

Do you have a demo account without expiration ?

I will like a demo account without expiration to test an EA long time, (6 months, or one year)

project1972:
newdigital wrote

"The problem is that I am restarting deposit back to 50,000 every month with contest trading. And i am not doing it with elite section EAs.

Do you have a demo account without expiration ?

I will like a demo account without expiration to test an EA long time, (6 months, or one year)

You did not understand. I have demo accounts without expiration. And all EAs tested in elite section are testing in normal way: for example, 6 months ago I attached EAs to the chart and did not re-fill deposit, did not re-start deposit and so on. All EAs in elite section are testing in normal way without any human intervertion.

But it is different for contest because all the contest participants want for deposit to be resterted every month because they want to have the same deposit size every month. So new month contest is starting with 50,000 deposit size every month.

It is for contest EAs only.

That is why some contest EAs can not be included in total pips caculation for this elite EAs' performance. For example you will not find GridMACD listed as total leader (only because of that).

Hi ND, I think project1972 only need a list of broker that give MT4 demo account without expiration. Hope this help

firedave:
Hi ND, I think project1972 only need a list of broker that give MT4 demo account without expiration. Hope this help

North Finance and Alpari are without expiration. Fibo group is for one month but I wrote to them and they were agreed to set account expired in New Year. And I don't know about other brokers.

I tried to set demo account with IBFX sending them emails from my yahoo email address. I did it many times during the two months but nobody replied so I have no idea about IBFX.

newdigital:
Usually i am waiting for 1 or two days after the results posted.

I think yes (if the authors have nothing against it).

Just 1 and two days.

Hey ND,

May we have now the winning ea's and settings?

Ii would like to work on them.

Tnx

fx-programmer:
Hey ND,

May we have now the winning ea's and settings?

Ii would like to work on them.

Tnx

Not yet.

Winners should see the results.

Besides the prizes should be validated as well.

Of course I will post.

I am not keeping anything for myself.

Can someone plz tell why the ranking is made by looking at only closed trades?

What about open trades?

If open all closed and open trades would be involved, then USD Hunter would be the winner.

lomme:
Can someone plz tell why the ranking is made by looking at only closed trades?

What about open trades?

If open all closed and open trades would be involved, then USD Hunter would be the winner.

Opened trades may be profitable trades but may be losses just few hours after. We took into account the opened trades but we did not make any decision because of the opened trades only.

If EA is profitable concerning closed trades but EA is in losses concerning closed+opened trades so I don't think that we will consider this EA as a winner. For example:

Data results format:

(closed trades) ( all open and closed trades)

Total: +2266 (-576).

It is just for example. In this example EA can not be a winner.

Some people was worry about GridMACD concerning the opened trades. It was not discussion about the rules and how to count in that time you know. It was about GridMACD.

And because of that I started to post the opened+closed trades as well.

Only because of that.

Just to remind results

We have winners for the June contest.

Data results format:

(pair) (closed trades) ( all open and closed trades)

1. GridMACD EA by Pengie.

H1 timeframe.

EURUSD +256 (+51);

USDCHF +6 (+1);

USDJPY +524 (+524);

Total: +786 (+576).

2. Scalp_net_v1.5 by Newdigital.

M5 timeframe.

EURJPY +572 (+541)

USDJPY +139 (+139)

GBPUSD -496 (-496)

EURUSD +70 (+70)

Total: +285 (+254).

3. USD Hunter by Codersguru.

H1 timeframe.

EURUSD +282 (+518)

GBPUSD -162 (-162)

AUDUSD -231 (-190)

USDJPY -131 (+48)

USDCHF +400 (+633)

Total: +158 (+847).

For other EAs' results and statements see post #80.

Reason: