Contest - page 16

Contest

no more contest?

Could be interesting a big competition like Metatrader do, but with the spirit of open souce as is this forum.

Is possible to add some rules to make possible also some profit for the winner, like a small subscription just to see the result going.

Small money, many peolple...

What do you thin about newdigital?

Regards

Contest should be well prepared. And contest should be big one. Many people should participate.

Otherwise I will win once again with Scalp_net_v1.5 (together with Codersguru and Igorad)

It was some public thread where coders and other people discussed the rules so the main rules were made by members and it is no problem with anything.

Just problem with preparation and because of that we do not have contest yet.

Contest

Newdigital

Thank you for the promt answer.

I will be your supporter!

Waiting for news

Newdigital, could help me to find i-balEq indicator or someting like this?

Thank you inadvance for yor help

ottober8:
Newdigital

Thank you for the promt answer.

I will be your supporter!

Waiting for news

Newdigital, could help me to find i-balEq indicator or someting like this?

Thank you inadvance for yor help

It is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173442

And some other versions are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177132

Scalp_net_v1.5 the best?

ND,

You could be the winner ... I see Scalp_net_v1.5 seems to be one of the best EA in this forum, Profitable stable and not so risky.

I am spending a lot of time to read many and many posts, I have still thousand, but up to now I don't find any like Scalp_net_v1.5.

Have you some info regarding improvements of this EA?

Any your comment is wellcome

Thakns

ottober8:
ND,

You could be the winner ... I see Scalp_net_v1.5 seems to be one of the best EA in this forum, Profitable stable and not so risky.

I am spending a lot of time to read many and many posts, I have still thousand, but up to now I don't find any like Scalp_net_v1.5.

Have you some info regarding improvements of this EA?

Any your comment is wellcome

Thakns

I created this EA for our contest (and Igorad helped me to add some options to this EA). And it was the time when we had just few EAs in elite section so I had to code ...

It was two contests.

First contest: 1st place was for GridMACD by pengie, second and 3rd - Codersguru and Igorad.

Second contest: I won 3rd place in the contest. Codersguru won 1st place with MaChannel and Igorad - second place with StepMaExpert_v1.42.

I may be mistaken about who won 2nd and 3rd place because it was long time ago.

It was 4 or 5 participants totally.

Then Codersguru participated with his MaChannel EA for Metaquotes contest. And Igorad improved his 1.42 version up to 1.45 version and then up to StepPortfolio EA. But suddenly Metaquotes decided to use data from IBFX broker for last Metaquotes contest but their EAs were optimized using other data so ...

That is why I said on discussion thread about EAs settings for IBFX data: the settings for IBFX may be different than I posted on files thread.

Scalp_net_v1.5 is not the best. It may be good EA but it is not the best one here.

newdigital:
I

That is why I said on discussion thread about EAs settings for IBFX data: the settings for IBFX may be different than I posted on files thread.

Scalp_net_v1.5 is not the best. It may be good EA but it is not the best one here.

ND Thank you for info

I am usig InterbankFX and also MIG.

Unfortunatelly MIG has no mini accounts.

I am forward testing many EA from this forum on demo, and now I am starting to put also some EA in real mode (with microlots...!) as I understand datas are different between broker and also between real and demo mode...

I am not so old in trading forex and I am working to make my experience.

I test many martingala based EA, but I understand they havo too many risk inside: big loss or big drowdown, if you are luky. Pheraps exists an maringala based EA with a sort of hedging to prevent these situation, but I still not found them. Reserch continue.

In any case I am looking, styding and working to build a portfolio of EAs working continuosly with reasonable profit and small risk, I am not looking for "magic" EA.

Your help is very precious.

I am not English mother language, as you see, I hope all will be understandable.

Thank you

Machannel

ND

Why did tou stop to post result of test regarding MaChannel?

Is my fault because I don't find reports?

Thankks

Pardon.... I mean GridMACD not MAChannel

ottober8:
ND

Why did tou stop to post result of test regarding MaChannel?

Is my fault because I don't find reports?

Thankks

Pardon.... I mean GridMACD not MAChannel

I did not stop MaChannel. i am testing it since July 2006 posting the results consistently and I never change any settings and never de-attach EAs from the chart. I may de-attach EAs only when I am changing the broker for testing.

As to GridMACD so it is very very slowly going EA. It is profitable but very slowly going and profit should be calculated once in half a year for example. So, I stopped testing it just because I was sorry for the space in elite server. Because i wanted to test something new.

GridMACD is profitable EA but very slowly going: it may trade for 2 weeks and may be stopped by itself for 1 month then may trade once again ...

It is good EA but members wanted to see the profit weekly on this elite section so I stopped with general conclusion 'Profitable for some pairs'.

And re-minder for new elite members: read this thread first https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416 (especially second page of the thread) to know where to get the statements/EAs/files/indicators/settings from.

Reason: