Contest - page 10

June contest results

We have winners for the June contest.

Data results format:

(pair) (closed trades) ( all open and closed trades)

1. GridMACD EA by Pengie.

H1 timeframe.

EURUSD +256 (+51);

USDCHF +6 (+1);

USDJPY +524 (+524);

Total: +786 (+576).

2. Scalp_net_v1.5 by Newdigital.

M5 timeframe.

EURJPY +572 (+541)

USDJPY +139 (+139)

GBPUSD -496 (-496)

EURUSD +70 (+70)

Total: +285 (+254).

3. USD Hunter by Codersguru.

H1 timeframe.

EURUSD +282 (+518)

GBPUSD -162 (-162)

AUDUSD -231 (-190)

USDJPY -131 (+48)

USDCHF +400 (+633)

Total: +158 (+847).

4. StepMAExpert_v1.42 by Igorad.

M30 timeframe.

EURUSD +80 (+80)

GBPUSD -70 (-70)

USDJPY +125 (+125)

USDCHF -52 (-52)

EURJPY -71 (-29)

GBPJPY -262 (-262)

Total: -250 (-208).

5. MAChannel by Codersguru.

H1 timeframe.

EURGBP -45 (-46)s;

EURUSD -557 (-567)s;

USDCHF -546 (-574)s;

Total: -1148 (-1187).

6. PriceCross by Codersguru.

H1 timeframe.

EURUSD -164 (-39)s

USDCHF +30 (+30)s

GBPUSD -534 (-534)s

USDJPY -420 (-420)s

Total: -1088 (-963).

Files:
codersguru.zip  17 kb
igorad.zip  10 kb
newdigital.zip  11 kb
pengie.zip  10 kb

newdigital:
Not yet.

Winners should see the results.

Besides the prizes should be validated as well.

Of course I will post.

I am not keeping anything for myself.

Hi ND,

Can you give us the links to the winning ea's now ?

Tnx

fx-programmer:
Hi ND,

Can you give us the links to the winning ea's now ?

Tnx

GridMACD was posted one or two month ago (fixed version) on this thread.

I posted Scalp_net_v1.5 (see 2 posts above).

I think Codersguru will post USD Hunter as well (I can not post without author's permission).

I looked at the trades for contest EAs and for elite section EAs and I want to say the following:

May be, it is much more better not to restart deposit in the end of each monthly contest for contest EAs. We may do the same calculation (open and closed trades monthly) because we have special scripts to produce the statements. But contest EAs will be tested 1, 2 or more months without manual intervention.

Because all the elite section EAs are testing without any manual intervertion already and without any re-starting of deposit size.

In this case we will see the contest EAs in long play. And in this case contest EAs will participate in performance/weekly/total leaders calculation.

contest

I looked at the trades for contest EAs and for elite section EAs and I want to say the following:

May be, it is much more better not to restart deposit in the end of each monthly contest for contest EAs. We may do the same calculation (open and closed trades monthly) because we have special scripts to produce the statements. But contest EAs will be tested 1, 2 or more months without manual intervention.

Because all the elite section EAs are testing without any manual intervertion already and without any re-starting of deposit size.

In this case we will see the contest EAs in long play. And in this case contest EAs will participate in performance/weekly/total leaders calculation.

Hello ND

I think its good idea Newdigital....

newdigital:
You did not understand. I have demo accounts without expiration.

Hi Newdigital - how do you get demo accounts that don't expire? Is it your brokers, or do you ask nicely.

Thanks,

-C

cubesteak:
Hi Newdigital - how do you get demo accounts that don't expire? Is it your brokers, or do you ask nicely.

Thanks,

-C

I did not know that there are some accounts with expiration. Why we need expiration?

Alpari and North Finance are without expiration. I can not use IBFX as they did not reply on my messages during the 4 months already. So I am using North Finance (no expiration at all) and Fibo Group (I asked in live support to set accounts up to the New Year).

First week July contest results

Please find the statements for first week July contest results (satement of Scalp_net_v1.5 please find in weekly performance, weekly/total winners thread).

The weekly results also posted

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173383/page27

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173383/page28

newdigital:
I did not know that there are some accounts with expiration. Why we need expiration? Alpari and North Finance are without expiration. I can not use IBFX as they did not reply on my messages during the 4 months already. So I am using North Finance (no expiration at all) and Fibo Group (I asked in live support to set accounts up to the New Year).

OK - thanks! A lot of other brokers expire them after 30 days, or some even less. I think they allot only so much hardware/bandwidth to demo trading, and flush the oldest accounts when they need more. Seems that way anyway.

Would you mind posting the fibogroup demo server config file? I'd greatly appreciate it...

Thanks,

-cubesteak

Hi newdigital, any time frame for posting USD Hunter EA ? Thank you in advance

Reason: