Where is the elite section?

hi

I can't find it! I am a subscriber, i haven't logged on to the forum for a while and now I wanted to check the ea leaders, but can't find the path to where the weekly performance review is. And what are these private forums? This forex-tsd is becoming a real exclusive place - pretty much like the real world.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Yep your right, I too am a subscriber. Where is the link???????

cardio:
hi

I can't find it! I am a subscriber, i haven't logged on to the forum for a while and now I wanted to check the ea leaders, but can't find the path to where the weekly performance review is. And what are these private forums? This forex-tsd is becoming a real exclusive place - pretty much like the real world.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

The same place https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Nothing was changed in this case.

insufficient privelages

Hi Thanks for the link.

When I follow it though, it says I have insufficient privilages. Though my paypal account was charged $12 on the 3rd of April 2006. Please help.

In elite section the people is asking me and I am answering so I was thinking that everything is ok ...

In elite section I posted (yesterday) the statements for the past week and did some calculation on weekly performance... Total leaders are the same (mainly). Some EAs did not trade during the week. And some EAs were profitable as usual. It was very difficult market last week.

But everything is the same.

Today I did the statements for EAs tested for contest. I posted the statements for the authors only. Because it was 4 day testing for contest only. 4 day is nothing.

So everything is going on.

Hope it will be fixed soon concerning access.

Reason: