Files:

gridmacd

just remember to change the code if you using mini account

all symbols should have m at the end, eg. EURUSD ->EURUSDm

That way it will genenrate the magic number correctly

Regards

Z

Hi

I thinkk, Initially before contest started it was mentioned that all participant EA will be published wiht their result in elite section. if we can get access to these EA wiht their setting. it will be a greate resource.

Thanks in advacne

kumawat:
Hi

I thinkk, Initially before contest started it was mentioned that all participant EA will be published wiht their result in elite section. if we can get access to these EA wiht their setting. it will be a greate resource.

Thanks in advacne

Winners, yes.

Contest was not finished yet.

We have one winner only for April.

And all EAs are continuing for May.

I can not post it because they are testing, contest is continuing and some of them may win in May.

Congratulations Pengie!

Congratulations Pengie!

Good luck for the others (and me) in May!

Newdigital,

Could we modify our EAs for May season??

Congratulations Pengie again!

newdigital:
I attached it.

Thanks newdigital for posting GridMACD EA, can we have EA results posted also, I mean all trades (statement).

Thanks

laserjet:
Thanks newdigital for posting GridMACD EA, can we have EA results posted also, I mean all trades (statement). Thanks

It is the statements.

codersguru:
Congratulations Pengie!

Good luck for the others (and me) in May!

Newdigital,

Could we modify our EAs for May season??

Congratulations Pengie again!

Yes of course.

During the weekend I will try to post all the statements for the authors (Saturday morning) in author's contest threads and authors may decide everything to change, modify, remove, add etc. Decide before Monday.

I understand magic numbers but I don't know where you would put the "m" at, are you saying to put the m inside "inputs" when this EA has properties open? The magic number is 1012, are you saying it should be 1012m? I've never seen this mentioned to add an m on the other EA's so that's why it is confusing me a bit. Thanks for any assistance.

Zassax:
just remember to change the code if you using mini account

all symbols should have m at the end, eg. EURUSD ->EURUSDm

That way it will genenrate the magic number correctly

Regards

Z
Reason: