Contest - page 5

And I want to give the illustration about what I said.

Look at the images of Beluck Metatrader (1 EA), Codersguru MetaTrader (4 EAs) and Igorad Metatrader (1 EA). Do you see the differences concerning the number of the orders?

Pengie's GridMACD is having the following now (closed and open trades all together):

EURUSD +588 pips;

USDCHF -18 pips;

USDJPY -20 pips.

I may say you more: these EAs are realizing the 4 different programming aproach to the forex trading. They are not good or bad. They are different.

Files:

felix:
Interesting this EA. I don't understand why in april it did this bad results:

3. PriceCross.

EURJPY: -1802.

EURUSD: -824.

GBPUSD: -1839.

USDCHF: -2554.

Is it a counter trend EA?

felix

I do not remember now this April.

Where did you get this figures?

I want to say the following.

We have very different EAs for the contest. Very different. And sometimes one month is not enough. It is not enough for Codersguru EAs, for Beluck EA and for Igorad's EA. It may be enough for Pengie EA (GridMACD).

Codersguru EAs were adjusted to have big profit. Big profit irrespective of the losses. And this kind of EAs can not be profitable in every market condition and it was programmed like this. It is necessary to know when to use it.

Igorad EA was adjusted to be profitabe forever (yearly). Small profit every week. If this EA is lossing during the one week - it is nothing because we know that it will be profitable yearly. Bad month, good month but this EA should be very profitable if we will counting it yearly.

Beluck's EA is very interesting. This EA is having thin stop loss. It is lossing money during the 1st and second week and it become a very profitable during the next 3rd or 4th week. But 1 month is not enough sometimes. As you know Beluck programmed this EA with Money Management to double deposit in one month. But now we are not using this option (MM). And there are good month and bad month for this EA as well.

It is the same with Pengie EA: it may be profitable but if we test it more than one month this grid system may eat deposit of any size (if we are using this EA in any market condition).

So we have 4 programmers, 4 approaches to the EA's creation and ideas, 4 points of view and 4 opinions on how it should be.

The number of the orders is important to set the personal money management. To open too many orders maybe dangerous.

felix:
The number of the orders is important to set the personal money management. To open too many orders maybe dangerous.

Yes.

But it was the rule from the beginning: EA should did as many pips per month as possible to win. So it is normal thing. I think the authors (who will win) should explain to us something more about trading strategies they are using in EAs.

Codersguru EAs increased profit.

Files:

I hope to be a winner (I hope PriceCorss wins)!

newdigital:
Codersguru EAs increased profit.

That's really cool !

Could we see the statements of the EAs (al least mine)

I looked at the trades during the weekend:

- GridMACD:

USDCHF +593 pips;

EURUSD +123 pips;

USDJPY -730 pips.

- PriceCross:

EURUSD +504 pips;

GBPUSD +783 pips;

USDCHF +103 pips;

EURJPY -377 pips.

- MaChannel:

EURUSD +579 pips;

EURGBP +55 pips;

GBPUSD +195 pips.

Beluck's and Igorad's EAs are increasing the pips now. Hope it will be profitable by the end of the week.

newdigital:
I looked at the trades during the weekend:

- GridMACD:

USDCHF +593 pips;

EURUSD +123 pips;

USDJPY -730 pips.

- PriceCross:

EURUSD +504 pips;

GBPUSD +783 pips;

USDCHF +103 pips;

EURJPY -377 pips.

- MaChannel:

EURUSD +579 pips;

EURGBP +55 pips;

GBPUSD +195 pips.

Beluck's and Igorad's EAs are increasing the pips now. Hope it will be profitable by the end of the week.

PriceCross GBPUSD +783 pips good Codersguru!!!!!!!

bye

felix

Nice results.

Is PriceCross and MaChannel avalible for download and testing somewhere?

Thanks!

felix:
PriceCross GBPUSD +783 pips good Codersguru!!!!!!!

bye

felix

Thanks felix! I hope it continues the same performance to the end!

Reason: