Joining the "ELITE SECTION" who has comments on this

Hi all,

Any comment from those that joined the "ELITE SECTION"?

By joining do you get access to EA's that are proven, and are Trading Signals sent out?

If the EA's got the $30000 last month, I would join in a heart beat.

thanks

E

Hi mt friend,

Someone wants to make a gold mine whit elite section, i have put 1 post yesterday protesting by the resing of month payed and someone delete my post. Last month i payed 8 euros and this month i have to pay 28 dolars to enter in elite section. i have see many Ea's, and don't see nothing eho makes 3000 pips profit.. but 3000 pips loss i have see many.

This forum becames a gold of mine for someone

Fast_cris

EAs

fast cris !

nobody forcing no-one to subscribe to elite subscription,simply u cant subscribe next month and may be using your mind in trading with the help of some indicators that u can find here with free is more profitable, there is no need to panic ......

Fast_cris:
Hi mt friend,

Someone wants to make a gold mine whit elite section, i have put 1 post yesterday protesting by the resing of month payed and someone delete my post. Last month i payed 8 euros and this month i have to pay 28 dolars to enter in elite section. i have see many Ea's, and don't see nothing eho makes 3000 pips profit.. but 3000 pips loss i have see many.

This forum becames a gold of mine for someone

Fast_cris

If you want to see some particular EA you don't need to go to elite. We are testing EAs which were posted in public section. Nothing special.

And there are many good EAs with persistent profit results:

- one EA did more than 600 pips in 3 weeks.

- the other EA did not loss even single trade during the 3 month testing: all the orders were in profit.

and so on.

I have many examples.

There are many profitable EAs tested.

But if you want to catch some EA so search this public forum first. This elite section is testing only.

And do you know about contest?

Some EAs which will participate in the contest were published already in this public forum.

So if you want to find something take a search this public forum first.

Use search button https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.forex-tsd.src/search or follow the discussion and development here.

The other example.

Do you remember one post in Commercial section some months ago? One person tried to give his EA for lease. It was many months ago. He posted backtesting results ony. No ex4 file, no forward testing results, nothing. He said: $100 per month. Leasing. His EA opened one trade per month. There are some losses of course but mostly in profit: +10 pips (monthly), +5 pips and so on.

Finally I deleted his post from Commersial section. And then he posted in the other section that some other EA (posted by me) is very bad. But who tested this other EA (modified by me)? Nobody. He created some noise and nobody said anything. I said to myself in that time: it's ok, i am not big coder i know.

But then I started to think "why" and start to test this (my) EA in elte section. And you know results:

this EA (which is different from his one) did 16 trades during the 3 months testing. Losses were the following (within this 16 trades):

-5; -12; -25; -13.

Other 12 trades were in profit. Not many pips but in profit. And it is much more better than his EA for $100 monthly. Much more better.

Of course this EA were posted in public section many month ago with description.

It's just an example.

Hi newdigital,

i don't have nothing against te fact to pay to enter in elite section.. i'm angry because somebody have ingrese the month pay more than 100%... i think this is not correct.

Another think than is not correct is telling the ppl that you will make 3000 pips profit ... this is not true.. i have testet all ea's and the best i fount was __________.. that makes me made 500 pips in one week ... but in the next week the EA give me 350 pips loss.

I was thinking pay to enter by one month more... but whit the ingresse of month payed i will not enter.

Stay well

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
Hi newdigital,

i don't have nothing against te fact to pay to enter in elite section.. i'm angry because somebody have ingrese the month pay more than 100%... i think this is not correct.

Another think than is not correct is telling the ppl that you will make 3000 pips profit ... this is not true.. i have testet all ea's and the best i fount was __________.. that makes me made 500 pips in one week ... but in the next week the EA give me 350 pips loss.

I was thinking pay to enter by one month more... but whit the ingresse of month payed i will not enter.

Stay well

Fast_cris

Hello Fast_cris.

I answered this message to you by private message, but if you want, you can reply here.

Best regards.

Fast_cris:
Hi newdigital,

Stay well

Fast_cris

It is true about 3000. Look at the statements in elite section. The total leaders did. I mean EAs which are performing good.

If you want to test you can. But you don't need to test all EAs. Probably you should just find 2 or 3 for yourself and follow the statements. And if you find 2 or 3 for yourself it will not be 3000. Because 3 EAs only. And do not attach all EAs using one or two Metatraders. Because there are many of them. And you don't need to use all of them simultaniously. 2 or 3 is enough (according to your deposit size, risk and so on).

Reason: