Chaos Strategy - Mid term and long term trading. - page 2

Questions

Hi there Folks,

I've got some questions regarding this technique, i've attached some pics to make myself clear

This is EURUSD H1

The bars with the upper yellow sign, indicates me the Bearish Divergent Bars. The question is how do i filter the signal from the Bearish DB in order to open a truly good position?

Because as you can see, if i had opened a position when the BDB,AO, and Angulation were on my side nevertheless it was a bad position.

What i can do for minimize that? Trailing Stop?

uhhh.. and there is another one.

Wiseman1 can appear during the trend or it must appear only at the end of the trend?

Thanks

Files:
bdb.gif  21 kb

PipTraderTim:
hmm, i would like to se the strategie description but in some little word but i dont have powerpoint software and here is nor example, hmmm

If you don't want to download a large file like OO to watch PP files. Just install the viewer: Download details: PowerPoint Viewer 2003

HELLO dznmd

HELLO dznmd

thank you for your strategy. I have a problem

I can not open the file

chaos strategy.tpl

you give me another form .mq4

mo address: zagba2005[at]gmail.com

thank you

dznmrd:
68404[/ATTACH]

Ive created a template which you could use to preload indicators on the chart in metatrader.

chaos_strategy.tpl

Note: My friend from Malaysia turned 10,000$ to over 1,7 million in the 1st half of this year from this system and he also informs me that most people who have graduated using this strategy have become millionaires in short time spans!!

Note2 : All indicators can be found by default in metatrader here.

Good luck to all and enjoy making pips!

Note: My friend from Malaysia turned 10,000$ to over 1,7 million in the 1st half of this year from this system and he also informs me that most people who have graduated using this strategy have become millionaires in short time spans!!

wow i'm from malaysia too

It is template file.

Place this file in template folder (for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari UK_1\templates).

Than open the chart, right mouse click on the chart, than 'Template' and than click on this template.

which is the true ??

I`m wondering which is the first wiseman signal is it the one in the first picture or in the second picture ??

Files:
ws1.gif  32 kb
ws2.gif  33 kb

This strategy is discussed actively in FF forum. It seems that threads which originally originated in another forum will always have much more participants than in another one.

so would you please give me the website for ff forum???

lildude_alex:
I`m wondering which is the first wiseman signal is it the one in the first picture or in the second picture ??

The second picture. The reversal bar.

The first picture have a BIG message in the BW book: Do not do anything when the price is inside the alligator.

Linuxser:
The second picture. The reversal bar. The first picture have a BIG message in the BW book: Do not do anything when the price is inside the alligator.

Thats a brilliant idea to avoid ranging scenarios, The alligator lines work like a price channel, if candles are in between alligator = no trade and when it starts moving away, its a sign of possible trend.

Reason: