SPOUTNIKH1V1.1 = 600 PIPS A WEEK (per currency) TRADING SYSTEM IS LOOKING FOR EA !!! - page 7

Nicholishen,

what is your paypal adress?

I think he was headed to Stoli city.

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

moneyline

Nicholishen:
Someone paypal me $20.00 and I'll code it tonight.

Nicholishen, You gona be rich man. hehehehehe:D :D

moneyline:
I think he was headed to Stoli city.

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

moneyline

HA! No, actually I am stocking up for the little 500 @ IU Bloomington, IN this weekend.... you can send it to nick[at]barker[dot]net

Ok, I just sent you my $5.00...where's the rest of the guys?

YooooHoooo...guys! Where are you ? Need some help here!

moneyline

Nicholishen:
HA! No, actually I am stocking up for the little 500 @ IU Bloomington, IN this weekend.... you can send it to nick[at]barker[dot]net

Hi Nicholishen,

Neat little affair there at UI Bloomington.

This is the part that got my attention:

All competitors ride one-speed Roadmaster bicycles.

They mean to go back to 1951 !!!

Sounds like a fun gathering...

moneyline

Thanks Nicholishen,

For sure get some rest. These test will have to wait for the more

experienced members. I just started looking around here and I'm

stil "wet behind the ears." Forex is a new thing for me!

moneyline

Alright ya cheap... looks like I am gonna chip in 5 to make it $10. Still waiting on $10 or will trade for a seasoned pro to join my team. Thanks moneyline... you get the vip

Here is the first version of the EA. The challenges are going to be filtering out false signals. I notice that the FlatTrend works off of the M5 chart and can change frequently within the hour bar. Unfortunetly, the BT is not as promising as i thought. Can someone verify that the entries are correct? Hint: When the BT is finished, open the chart. You'll see ADX,MACD,MA's. Load the templ on that chart. Go to the tab of results> double click on the trade and it will take you to the place on the chart where the trade was place. (if you didn't already know that). Let's focus on whether or not the entries are right. I'll post better explanations later. I'm friggin tired...

Thanks Nicholishen,

I have paid you as well.

Hi Sir

Congratulations Nicholishen ! Good start !

As mentionned in a previous post I developped a method closed to the one developped by Winners (by only on manual)

I loaded this EA ans testing it now on 4 majors starting from an 10 000 usd account.

I will post results...as soon as available

Lets test, analyse and improve it all together

Regards

Nicholishen:
Alright ya cheap... looks like I am gonna chip in 5 to make it $10. Still waiting on $10 or will trade for a seasoned pro to join my team. Thanks moneyline... you get the vip Here is the first version of the EA. The challenges are going to be filtering out false signals. I notice that the FlatTrend works off of the M5 chart and can change frequently within the hour bar. Unfortunetly, the BT is not as promising as i thought. Can someone verify that the entries are correct? Hint: When the BT is finished, open the chart. You'll see ADX,MACD,MA's. Load the templ on that chart. Go to the tab of results> double click on the trade and it will take you to the place on the chart where the trade was place. (if you didn't already know that). Let's focus on whether or not the entries are right. I'll post better explanations later. I'm friggin tired...
Reason: