FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 262

sxww:

Oh, Master. Why get so emotional)

By the way, talking about crosses is a bad tone)

I can tell you that the bull will go to 28, the maximum correction is 32, and it will go to 1.20 or so, the Bax yen is wasted, it was already dumped above 1.11, there was a profit zone for the markets, now it will go to 1.05-04, may be a hop and that will be the end of it, like I told Ilya, down and unloading and further to 82, there is a good opportunity to buy more.

Just think, if not to drive every day on the field, and buy as people do below 70, and refill from 7480-85, or at least from 7350+-, and go to 82)))).

And so from your shouting and running nothing but a bunch of dead horses, as Ilya said yesterday))))))

OK, that's me being so, how are the spiral galaxies spun into discs?

I don't see the difference - have instruments with parameters working or just pairs without TA. You can sometimes guess at )))) by the predictions.

I don't chase, I'm a multifaceted person occupying the whole spectrum. (at a certain market velocity I pips the euro on m1 - sorry not always the time) .

i have a lot of trading to do on d1 - i made my predictions yesterday .... and orders ... (10 pairs). No statistics, MM! - If I try to use Stop on all pairs, stops 150-200 pips, then 5% if TP then 10% and test ... (I don't even know how to trade it yet...).

I say either you have it or you don't. (I have a cup).

(I explain I have 7 parameters - seven digits - how many numbers can be short, such as 27-43 - 5, each number is TC - their infinite, well, practically ...) . The ranges on the pound + show! - You can add 9 more pairs to the test - I'm already thinking whether it's necessary )))))))))))).

ry))))) price forecast green, lilac trending - there are trends and there are flats - and there are forecasts of this - you should understand that they are traded by different TSs )))))))))))

sxww:

Here are the levels on audi, which can be used by the market to unload sales with profit and at the same time to slow down the stops.

And if we look at the cb levels, oh, my god)

it should be tested to have a trading history.

Tantrik:
it has to be tested to have a history - trade.
Sensei, it's a trade, not a test)

sxww:

By the way, talking about crosses is a bad tone)

Strange I don't agree with you. In the three years I've been doing this stuff hard. Not that long, I agree. But the good news is that I'm right 80% of the time and you can make some money out of it. I think you need at least three more years to get it right. During this time I have noticed three movements of eurusd. The third one is going on now. All the movements of this pair are the reaction to the crosses. So I think that it's necessary to study it to understand better what's going on in the market. And they in their turn are the good harbingers of this or that movement.

Tantrik:

I don't see any difference - there are instruments with working parameters or just pairs without TA. You can sometimes guess from the forecasts )))).

I don't chase, I'm a multifaceted person occupying the whole spectrum. (at a certain market speed I pips the eu on m1 - sorry there is not always time at that time) .

i have a lot of trading to do on d1 - i made my predictions yesterday .... and orders ... (10 pairs). No statistics, MM! - Yes you can organize if stops on all, stops 150-200 pips then it will be 5% if TP then 10% and test... (I don't even know how to trade it yet...).

I say either you have it or you don't. (I have a cup).

(I explain I have 7 parameters - seven digits - how many numbers can be short, such as 27-43 - 5, each number is TC - their infinite, well, practically ...) . The ranges on the pound + show! - you can add 9 more pairs to the test - I'm already thinking whether it's necessary )))))))))))).

Sensei, TA is a fairy tale for the feeble minded, if you haven't figured it out yet.

Millions of people try unsuccessfully to make money using the same "TA", something like it has it, but no money. What is this about?

sxww:
Sensei, it's a trade, not a test.)
on the yen could be a moose!, i have a test, do you have any reals there? (well, sales on the break?). (for 10 pairs will not go down, the weekly total will be +, and in time I will drop the lousy pairs - not for this trade).

max325:

Strange disagrees with you. In the three years I've been working hard at this shit. It's not that long, I agree. But the good news is I'm right 80% of the time and you can make some money out of it. I think it would take at least three more years to get it right. During this time I have noticed three movements of eurusd. The third one is going on now. All the other movements at this pair are the reaction to the crosses. So I think that it's necessary to study it to get the complete understanding of what's going on in the market. And they in their turn are the good harbingers of this or that movement.

Just kidding)

In any pair, you need to consider two futures, one for audibucks, the other for audiabucks.

Did you understand what you just said? ))))

There are different instruments in the market and they have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

And that is exactly the TA in the picture, who is going to pay for the euro going down now?

Tantrik:
I have a test, do you have reals there? (well sales on the low?). (for 10 pairs will not go down, the week will end with a +, and in time I may drop the lousy pairs - not for this trade).

You can trade any instrument, there are no lousy ones.

Just don't get involved when and where you can)

I have sales above 123 there, tried to buy a couple of figures, didn't go, but it's pips and has nothing to do with normal trading.

sxww:

Sensei, TA is a fairy tale for the feeble-minded, if you don't get it.

Millions of people are trying unsuccessfully to make money using the very "TA" that seems to be in it, but no money. What's that supposed to mean?

What do you mean by TA? Your banks are TA, I have all my own TA too.

I'm the only one.

pound test on the ranges!

Balance:1 175.47Equity:
1 098.15

Equity isn't far behind now ))))) You can connect 4-5 more pairs with similar character. (I can also show you deals - you won't be able to repeat them, understand them...)

sxww:

There are different instruments on the market and they have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

*Movements. They do and all 28 currency pairs have some influence on each other, only in each case the reaction will be different. In general, I do not understand all the long term eurusd from December 3, 2015 reversing their instruments (veers, etc.). And at the time it was just a reaction to a neutral buy on eurnzd from 1.5900 +800 - 800. As myself I believe they should do it from 10 March 2016. That is where the reaction on eurusd came from.
Reason: