SPOUTNIKH1V1.1 = 600 PIPS A WEEK (per currency) TRADING SYSTEM IS LOOKING FOR EA !!! - page 6

MA Crossover with audio

Winners,

The MACrossover with audio you posted, the default settings are 13 MA and 25 MA, but the original template called for a 5MA and 7 MA respectively. We are still using the 5 and 7 settings, correct?

By the way, this move today was caught across the board.

Regards,

J.

Winners,

I was finally successful with the final indicator. I will investigate why I am having trouble with the .rar files. I appreciate your patience and assistance.

~Nebula

You does not disturb me Nebula, we are there to help us and not for us conccurencer !!!

I'm happy that that functions finally for you.

Yes JamDragon888, it is well 5-7 for MA CrossOver Signal With Wav !!!

I return here the file rar "MA_CrossOver_Signal_With_Wav" with the good adjustments for SPUTNIK REBIRTH.

Now, you will have well the arrows and sounds with the crossings of the ema 5 and 7 as envisaged in the method.

For the last members arrived on this Thread, I again attach Pack of indicators with template MT4 and the rules of SPOUTNIK REBIRTH. (This link send directly on the rules and Files Package Spoutnik)

Do not hesitate to advance the method and to deliver your opinion or your competences of programmers in order to develop a EA.

Make you all a deal...

Someone paypal me $20.00 and I'll code it tonight.

Hi Nicholishen,

That's an amazing deal! If I had more experience

I'd be tempted to send you the $20.00.

Hey guys, did you hear what he said?

YooooHoooo...!!!

moneyline

moneyline:
Hi Nicholishen,

That's an amazing deal! If I had more experience

I'd be tempted to send you the $20.00.

Hey guys, did you hear what he said?

YooooHoooo...!!!

moneyline

Yeah.. Got to pay for the Stoli rental somehow eh? :P

Come on guys. 4 people $5 each?

Count me in for the first.

3 more needed.

Mike4X.

OK, I'm in for $5.00

moneyline

I'm in with 5 USD.

Well, that settles it!

Now all we need is one more and Nicholishen.

moneyline

Reason: