I need a buy and sell alert for this wonderful forex indicator

I got this indicator 3weeks back, I mainly use it for binary options and it has been so wonderful..............I rarely lose trade with this indicator and even when i lose trades, it will be during the cold market hours..........This is the best forex indicator ive ever seen.............Im a binary option trader and ive made over 1500EUROS with this indicator within a week...........The only disadvantage is that it does not have a pop up alert so you have to watch your system all the time to get signals................I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME TO HELP ME TO CODE OR MODIFY THIS INDICATOR TO INCLUDE SIGNALS.............I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT

Files:
Japan.mq4  5 kb

looks interesting. im fairly new to Binary options and looking for an edge. how do you trade the system?

I am not a coder so not able to assist you. However, there are some EA coders they may assist you. I will use this forex indicator to test its performance for my trading style.

Hello,

I am too trading binary options and I can somehow C.

I already have adjusted another indicator similar way, so it wasn't big prblem to do it with this one.

Indicator will alert you on every pattern, except "doji", because there was many false alerts.

I admit, it is not perfect now. For example after adding indicator, it will make few false alerts when calculating history graph.

Try this and you will see if this is useful.

In attachmets are 2 versions - english and original russian.

I took translation to english from here.

Files:
Japan_en.mq4  6 kb
Japan_ru.mq4  6 kb

hostar:
Hello, I am too trading binary options and I can somehow C. I already have adjusted another indicator similar way, so it wasn't big prblem to do it with this one. Indicator will alert you on every pattern, except "doji", because there was many false alerts. I admit, it is not perfect now. For example after adding indicator, it will make few false alerts when calculating history graph. Try this and you will see if this is useful. In attachmets are 2 versions - english and original russian. I took translation to english from here.

pls what does the red and blue mean

Free download of the 'Indicator of Candlesticks Combinations (Japanese Candlesticks)' indicator for MetaTrader 4 in the MQL5 Code Base

it's pretty old indicatore created back in 2008

in the link you'll see detailed instructions

Hello Makindiilete,

How are you performing with this strategy?

Regards

Pizzo

hI I am looking for MTF RSI V4 Indicator

can somebody help please

Reason: