[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 855

Sayod:
Thanks, pretty close to the target, but can we do as I said?)

it can be done, all we have to do is want to do it :)

is the EA in the tester showing better results already?

abolk:

time (datetime) in seconds. you can use the formula:

time1 - [hours]*60*60

Thank you very much!!!

Only I didn't notice that I specified time2 as Sunday, although it should be Friday.

IgorM:

It can be done, if you want to do it :)

is the EA showing better results in the tester already?

Yes! The EA showed good results without Martin, but after adding Martin, the results were even better. I think if we do exactly as I have described above, I think we will get very good results)

Alexandr24:

Thank you very much!!!

I just didn't notice that I set time2 to Sunday, although it should be Friday.

To take into account weekends we need to check the result for the day of the week and the time of work

you know the profit in the deposit currency, which you want to get and the number of pips you want to get this profit...

Now the question is, how much lot should I set to get this profit?

it seems to be simple, but i'm not sure: (((((

IgorM:

see https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9099

I think it can be adapted to your needs

Thank you Igor, how everything can be remembered, I admire that.

OlegTs:

you know the profit in the deposit currency, which you want to get and the number of pips you want to get this profit...

Now the question is, how much lot should I set to get this profit?

it seems to be simple, but i'm not sure: (((((

Oleg, how lucky, I met you by chance, you didn't answer about the bar advisor, do you think the idea is futile?

What should be done in the Expert properties and optimisation parameters so that negative results are not discarded during testing?

RekkeR:
Oleg, how lucky, I met you by chance, you didn't answer about the bar advisor, do you think the idea is futile?

take a look in your personal message...

You can see it should show DN, but it shows UP and I have this function:

double LRMA_UP=iCustom(NULL, 0, "VininI_LRMA_Color_Sounr(V2)", period, price, Shift, sensor, bPlaySound, SoundName,CheckBar, 1, 0);

it returns 0 and should it be like this?

and why CheckBar = 0, I need only the last bar, so it should be inserted Bars-1 or am I mistaken? in general help me out plz.

Reason: