I'm getting a 80-85% winning trades a month! - page 4

forex barakah:
hey u guys, no one is having a go at lilready. dont u guys know that there are the biggest fraudsters out there who claim all sorts of things? u wanna get scammed?. if you want to follow them, then get off this thread. go and blow ur accounts. igor is right. u may not like him or hes talk. but is speaking the truth. all he is asking is that when u make a claim, back it up with proof or go away! u get that? its simple. no nonsense. keep up the good work igor!!!

Ok. now I'm scared of these forums and I'm not sure if I'll post much longer. This may be one of my last posts.....

Ok, Here's an updated template.

The new template includes the none repainting fisher indicator. I decided that this would be much safer for others besides myself to trade with. You get less signals then I do but the ones you get are really good! I'm sorry for the new template. I just realized this might be harder for people to figure out when to trade then I thought with the repainting and all. I'm just used to it and have found a way to get around it the repainting.

U]Make sure you only trade a stochastic cross when the Fisher indicator is already red or blue!!!

You can also use the blue and red arrows.

Only trade and RED arrow when the fisher indicator is already red

Only trade the BLUE arrow when the fisher indicator is already blue

I don't want you guys to have any stupid losses. Ok, Again I understand where Igor and Baraka are coming from but do you really think that someone is going to trade this system live before even trying it on demo? I think that almost all traders would demo first. It's just common since.

So ok guys, i know it's only Sunday and many traders do not trade Sunday hours but once in a while I will put a trade in. here's a pic and statement of the trade and my template. I know it's only one trade but shows a trade in action and after. Maybe, if I feel like it i'll put more results up. We'll see....

This trade ended up going 40 pips. It was one of the more obvious trades because of the pin candle where the arrow is but none the less a good position.

Anyway, I still will be trading once a day during the morning hours everyday. good luck to you all.

lilready, many thanks for your posting of template and ind's. please continue the good work. do not get put off. these are not negative comments directed at u. they are directed at people who are fraudsters. please be assured, we believe u to be a genuine guy and thank you for posting ur statemnt. if u have skype or msn, please let me know. thx once again.

Barakah

Maybe your english is not good and you don't understand what Igor writes. Scammed by what? like I said in my previous post Lilready is not selling anything so how can you get scammed. There are numerous threads and posters who are showing their systems and trying to help but nobody is showing their real accounts, and why should they.

Lilready is trying to help, but you and Igor are not. Maybe you should post your system and accounts, then you could come here and warn people, until then I think you should stay away from this thread, because your scaring people especially with that arabic writing and sword in your avatar.

Lilready don't listen to these ******** you don't have to leave unless Newdigital says so.

forex barakah:
hey u guys, no one is having a go at lilready. dont u guys know that there are the biggest fraudsters out there who claim all sorts of things? u wanna get scammed?. if you want to follow them, then get off this thread. go and blow ur accounts. igor is right. u may not like him or hes talk. but is speaking the truth. all he is asking is that when u make a claim, back it up with proof or go away! u get that? its simple. no nonsense. keep up the good work igor!!!

hey everybody!

I'm still here!

so, i latest version is on the front page of this thread. The new indicator (fisherH4) is great. Shows trend on the 4 hour chart while using the 15 minute.

Rules for you guys,

Short,

Enter on a stochastic cross down when fisherh4 is red.

Long,

Enter on stochastic cross up when fisherh4 is blue.

Ideal trades are the ones after the arrow appears. check out the new pic on the first page of the thread. Hope the indicator works for you guys, I've had problems with it working on some platforms

lilredry:
hey everybody!

I'm still here!

so, i latest version is on the front page of this thread. The new indicator (fisherH4) is great. Shows trend on the 4 hour chart while using the 15 minute.

Rules for you guys,

Short,

Enter on a stochastic cross down when fisherh4 is red.

Long,

Enter on stochastic cross up when fisherh4 is blue.

Ideal trades are the ones after the arrow appears. check out the new pic on the first page of the thread. Hope the indicator works for you guys, I've had problems with it working on some platforms

Hi Lilredry,

The fisher h4 does not display - it must be calling on another indicator, could you post that as well please. EDIT- Just had a look at the code, its calling an indicator called Fisher1. That needs to be also in the indi folder for the h4 to work. Could you post pls.

Thanks

Pauluk:
Hi Lilredry,

The fisher h4 does not display - it must be calling on another indicator, could you post that as well please. EDIT- Just had a look at the code, its calling an indicator called Fisher1. That needs to be also in the indi folder for the h4 to work. Could you post pls.

Thanks

here it is

Regards

Files:
fisher1.mq4  3 kb

Here is a pic of when you would make a trade. You have your pick. you must enter on the opening of each candle that has a horizonal black line over it.

Files:
pic7.gif  109 kb

yasir9757:
here it is Regards

thanks for checking on this for me Yasir9757!!

I atached the fisher1 on the first post.

lilredry:
thanks for checking on this for me Yasir9757!! I atached the fisher1 on the first post.

sure thing, and thanks for sharing your system with us.

just a note through, fisher1 repaints 1-2 bars back even using the same time frame instead of the 4H(240 min) but it still looks good, i'll give it a try.

thank for sharing again

Hey, is it possible for someone can program an alert for the 3-bar arrow indicator? I am still yet to learn how to program. This is a good indicator that gives good signals if trend is strong. Be nice if it had an alert.

Reason: