Raw Ideas - page 106

EUR/USD simple system

someone please code an EA for this strategy .

dunno if it works.

its a template called ''Layers'' in mt4 terminal.

thnx

FatherJack:
I leave it to you guys to decide if such a thread is necessary or not.

But I thought it would be a good idea to have a place where anyone could leave just a picture of a promising/interesting/strange/whatever setup without starting a separate thread. May be with a comment or two. Just for brainstorming, you know. To give us, pressed and stressed traders, a nice opportunity to just relax and flip through pictures which, as they say, tell you more that words.

Maybe someone will have a revelation, who knows Again, I leave it to you people to decide if there is a need for that or not.

Well, here is my setup as a starter anyway. Nice 122 pips in two days. 1min EURJPY. I personally scalp 10-25 pips, but one could stay with LSMA as well to get trendy

Good Father

Could you tell me about the indicator that produced the indicated historgram in your attached screen shot.

vegas

try this its a line drawing ea that will execute orders when price cross the line. If you do search on this forum useing the name ' Linexcutors ' you will find a thread explaining how to use it, I beleive it can be used to not only execute but stops and take profits can be adjuste by creating lines too. The trick is to rename the lines after you've created them. Do a search to find out more they may be a newer version as the creator was working on this after I down loaded this code.

vegasfoster:
So, looks like it's gonna take a few months to learn how to program in MT4, in the mean time, could anyone help me? I would like a horizontal channel break out system, where it goes long after crossing the upper channel, and short after crossing the bottom channel. The upper and lower channel would be manually specified. The starting point for the channel is loosely based on the previous day's high and low, but I always change it based upon experience, and I don't how to formulate it, so I just want to be able to manually specify it. You could enter from 1 to 5 positions, with selectable lot sizes, stop losses, and profit targets for each position. It would enter and exit in real time. When it closes below the line and moves accross the line a second time, it would refill any previously closed positions. For example, you set the upper channel at 1.5900 and select 3 positions having profit targets of 34, 55, and 89 pips. It crosses above 1.5900 and eventually moves to 1.5962, previously exiting the 34 and 55 profit targets at 1.5934 and 1.5955, respectively. Then it eventually moves down and closes below 1.5900, but does not hit the stop loss. It subsquently crosses above the upper channel again, so the 34 and 55 profit target positions are refilled. Sending an email would be a bonus, any help would be great, thank you.

Audjpy / nzdusd correlation

These two pairs move exactly the same way.

A few pips about 20-30 pips difference happen once in a while.

Therefore an EA would be required for the following:

Buy and sell both pairs at the same time (Buy 1, and sell the other).

And close both open trades when net 10 pips in profit.

f1trader:
These two pairs move exactly the same way.

A few pips about 20-30 pips difference happen once in a while.

Therefore an EA would be required for the following:

Buy and sell both pairs at the same time (Buy 1, and sell the other).

And close both open trades when net 10 pips in profit.

Umm.. how long have you tested this idea?... correlation is good but naked correlation is dangerous . there are times you start correlation there are times when you stay away from doing it .. i see -83 pips eheh.. or -38 if you look upside down --- rofl ... anyways so what went wrong here if your assumption above is correct

Files:
test.gif  6 kb

Oh well, regardless of what i have seen i still have created that EA and posted there -- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175357/page41

-guyver

Multi buy/sell stop orders

Hi Guys,

Hi, sorry for my english but this is my first post... i've been watching the threads for a while now and i have a request that i wish you can help me for...

i'm looking for an ea that would post multi buy/sell stop at once... let me give you an example:

lets say that i prodect that the price would move 300 to 400 pip through the whole month (1D or any other time frame) time frame but in the same time i'm not happy/sure about my information...!!... to maximize my profit and to be in win win setuation, i would place a (take profit point, (price or pips from current market price) and i would place a buy or sell stop in every 25-50 pip all the way to take profit point (in both directions)...

so my parameters would be:

- Lot size:

- Take profit point (pips from the current market price) which i think would work in both ways (buy/sell stop) better

- spread pips between each deal to another in the same direction.

- when take profit/ target reached then all other pending deals will be automatically cancelled/deleted.

* it would be nice if it would be like on the chart (drag and drop) and the ea would be activated on first price movement.

* another "Close" option to close all trades at once same as the drag and drop) and the ea would be activated on first price movement.

* i would appreciate if it would work in both 4digit and 5digit broker...

I attached an ea that might clear the idea a little...

i know that i'm asking for a lot, but This would be somtething greate

Thank you

Thamer

Files:

Regarding my request above:

This was moved from the indicator forum to the system forum. I don't have an idea what logic is behind. It's a request for specific INDICATORS and they are not a system at all. Hopefully it won't get overlooked here in the system section from the programmer comunity.

Thanks for the share but this thing continually redraws when it is wrong.

How do you handle that?

I put it on 1H and 4H tfs and if it signalled a buy then a few candles later the price dropped to a NEW LOWER LOW, the past blue line just shifted so that it was no longer a buy signal!!!

Again, do you have some way of mitigating this?

Thanks

Odysseus

zigjosh:
This system works good on a four hour chart. It can work on low times but I use the one hour and four hour charts. The buy signal is when the RSI is on the 4.7 line the sell signal is when the RSI is on the 95 line. And take the chart shift off. For some reason the RSI moves. You can see it in the example.

the RSI is above the 95 line. and zoom out a little. If you are zoom in too much it can make it move too.

Here is the example.

P.S put the RSI on 2000 period it works better.
Reason: