Raw Ideas - page 112

Are any of these indicators decompiled?

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Are any of these indicators decompiled? TEAMTRADER

No, none of those is decompiled (neither I nor mrtools post decompiled code - we write our code - more fun to write than to decompile )

hey guys. Please if someone would tell me if this exits: VMA volume moving average indicators that can be applied to only the red, bear candles or only the bull candles normally displayed as blue in color. in other words when the bears average volume overtakes the bulls average volume you get a signal or vice versa.... yes i know we are limited to the brokers volume. are there any indicators that separate the bears bars from the bulls in their calculations?

mladen:
No, none of those is decompiled (neither I nor mrtools post decompiled code - we write our code - more fun to write than to decompile )

I don't pretend to understand what is meant by decompiled as you coded the ADR CCI alerts indicator but perhaps, if adding vertical signals to the ADT CCI is impractical, you could point me to a MACD that can have these vertical lines added when crossing ZERO then this would sort out the key on-screen signal that is required to get direction for scalping.

Thanks once again maestro.

TEAMTRADER

Is this indicator decompiled - if not can this be adapted into a vertical line signal?

TEAMTRADER

dagoods:
hey guys. Please if someone would tell me if this exits: VMA volume moving average indicators that can be applied to only the red, bear candles or only the bull candles normally displayed as blue in color. in other words when the bears average volume overtakes the bulls average volume you get a signal or vice versa.... yes i know we are limited to the brokers volume. are there any indicators that separate the bears bars from the bulls in their calculations?

Please advise.

TYIA

You can not calculate it that way

techmac:
You can not calculate it that way

yeah that figures...they don't want to let us make easy money.... how about an excel sheet or program other than mt4?

Are there any indicators that can be adapted to show vertical lines rather than arrows in post 1114?

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
I don't pretend to understand what is meant by decompiled as you coded the ADR CCI alerts indicator but perhaps, if adding vertical signals to the ADT CCI is impractical, you could point me to a MACD that can have these vertical lines added when crossing ZERO then this would sort out the key on-screen signal that is required to get direction for scalping.

Thanks once again maestro.

TEAMTRADER

please delete post

Reason: