Harmonic Trading - page 245

stopdrop:
Thanks for posting these indicators and this thread guys!

I love seeing the patterns 'unfold' correctly before my eyes

Curious about people's thoughts though regarding conflicting signals from different timeframes?

Do you give more weight to the patterns on higher (longer) TF's ?

The signal is one thing... you have to use price action for your entry.... keep in mind that the indicator will show the pattern. and then may go on to redraw it a few bars later.. so the indicator and pattern are not to be used by themselves

NEN or anyone...lyapunov exponent and zup

Have any of you coded the lyapunov exponent? Also, will zup be rewritten for MT5?

Hi All,

Some days i placed here the pdf and sent ca 10 extra testing versions, on your request.

If anyone is interested you can download now korHarmonics v005T from tradingarsenal.com - Harmonic trading Strategies Indicators Communities MetaTrader - tradingarsenal.com - Harmonic trading Strategies Indicators Communities MetaTrader

There is a bit more you can read there, so to know about future plans. This info will be regularly updated.

We still have to update the page and to form a Forum for your questions/ideas regarding this indicator.

Indicator still requires a lot of work, which I will continue. In the pdf there are some candidates for release 006. I am open for any comments and ideas. Some good ideas are already collected and will be implemented ASAP.

When a testing version is available I will place it on the site.

As any harmonic indicator korHarmonics finds a lot of failing patterns, so you need to have skills and confirmations (Elliott/Fibo/candlestics/...) to know which ones to play and which ones do not touch. I want to work on the confirmations, so reasonable eliminate bad patterns (at least part of them).

I will describe the conditions I use for finding the patterns, so we can also update/extend them. I would also like we commonly define the strategies how to play harmonic patterns.

Anyway, all input is appreciated.

Cheers,

kor4x

2B Pattern Described by Trader Vic- indicator

Has anyone put together an MT4 indicator to detect and visually display the 2B pattern... a failed double top or bottom?

The following is an article, by Trader Vic, that discusses it:

http://www.surinotes.com/Tradestation/articles/suri2B_TJDec2007.pdf

Thanks

(new member of elite section)

Don't waste your time

I have a propensity of going for the more complicated methods. I sometimes feel like an indicator junky. But, recently I have been lerning that simple can be better.

Earlier, I asked if anyone has ever built or seen an MT4 indicator to detect double tops, double bottoms of failure of the above. (How silly!) If you plan to create such an indicator Don't waste your timebecause I found that a simple "price alert" on my trading platform does a perfect job. How cool is that?

Often my life is really complicated and crazy. This flows over to my trading activities. Man, you should have seen my charts.... so many indicators and overlays I could hardly see the price action which I think is the most important indicator. However, recently I have found that simple is better. And I am finally starting to make money.

Happy trading!

PS: This is the first time I have ever been part of a forum ... and I am really liking it. I am finding so many really talanted individuals on this forum. And what really amazes me is that (except for all those spamish ads) you fellow traders offer help, advice, knowledge and experience free of charge. I am a firm believer in "What comes around goes around--- or whatever." It is my hope that you talanted individuals (those who use their knowledge and skills to build us EAs, indicators and trading systems) will also experience some benefits.

I believe everyone has something to share... that everyone sees the charts differently..... and brings with them a unique set of life experiences. Even though newbies can not program indicators or design trading systems, perhaps one will inspire us all with new insights. I think we all need one another-- for different reasons.

need same help with the building up of this indicator Kamiar

hi i just tried to see this set up on my screen but it doesn t work , maybe i have the wrong settings. wich one is the indicator i need maybe mine is wrong. and why i cann see the set up just in the daily time frame .

would be very pleased to have an answer from you guys

thanx a lot for the help

hello

where i find all last indicators harmonic ?

All of them are on the first post of this tread.

Thank's for Share

I would like to thank's for sharing this trading method it's really useful and a great trading method, i am a zig zag lover trading method after reading this thread i got increase my trade more, i combine this method with volume and i have an awesome result..thank's to Nen and everybody here, i really appreciate it..

Reason: