Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 320

fabularasa:
Now I'm looking for something to convet .csv to .hst - daily and weekly I've tried this but it doesn't work can somebody fix it

Dont know what your after or how you got were your at but this is something you may be interested in. It can create real time data series and save it as .hst file. it I beleive has been renamed because of another file will the same name. see if it helps.

TheRumpledOne:

TRO SAK MULTI PAIR

Thanks TRO for this indicator, just what I am looking for

Originally I was not going to use a sub window, but this makes much more sense.

thanks again.

Xard777

TheRumpledOne:
Could you please post the indicator you have displayed in the lower right of your chart. Thanks.

Here you go...it's defaulted for sub window, simply select win = 0 in input menu for main screen then move to desired spot or rip the code and add to your own indicator

Xard777

ps how do you get the background picture on the charts?

fxbs:
it's not really my trading style, but well - people asked - try... maybe Asystem2000 will make it fully integrated stanalone MTF (indi or system), but untill that...

Works a treat thanks...

Xard777

Indicator title

Hello, what is the indicator that is shown in the picture?

mrtools:
This version looks like i_Trend you posted when both are m15! ps) see that your a senior member not trying to sell or anything but in elite section Linuxuser and Mladen made some Ratio mtf indicators there's a Ratio I trend with your name on it, no steps, nice and smooth, check out picture both on h1 timeframe.

Those arrows look nice, do they repaint?

quest:
Hello, what is the indicator that is shown in the picture?

All you need and still something.

BlueDream's Forex Blog

ZIGANI:
All you need and still something. BlueDream's Forex Blog

cool, thanks a lot

Connection status

Where can I find the indicator displays connection status?

mrtools:
This version looks like i_Trend you posted when both are m15! ps) see that your a senior member not trying to sell or anything but in elite section Linuxuser and Mladen made some Ratio mtf indicators there's a Ratio I trend with your name on it, no steps, nice and smooth, check out picture both on h1 timeframe.

The dashed lines to the right on both indicators, are they suppose to be the predictor values? How are they working in real life for you?

Reason: