Raw Ideas - page 113

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9721

idea stated in the comments MQL4 Comments | 10 May 2011 at 17:16

wonderful indicator .... it will more nice when u add the negative candles ratio also presently it showing only the positive candle ratio....any way thanks for sharing

so mod the indie and then to output more info..... then sginals can be generated....idea to compare negative side to positive side ratio wise rather than only positive ..sounds intriging... or plus to previous plus compared or/and neg to previous neg etc. may make a nice addition to the indicator world

please post your commends and suggestions

Files:
echop.jpg  42 kb

TRADERSM:
please post your commends and suggestions

TRADERSM

Looking for extremes (peaks and valleys) can never be made nrp

what if if you use a crb chart or a renko chart and a zig zag set to .01 or something? is there a creative way that could you accomplish the goal of entering atthe break of that area 1 on the chart shown

dagoods:
what if if you use a crb chart or a renko chart and a zig zag set to .01 or something? is there a creative way that could you accomplish the goal of entering atthe break of that area 1 on the chart shown

dagoods

It would be the same : it still would change when new high or low is reached within set parameters

Dear Mladen,

I have got an interesting and potential profitable EA, but it has one critical bugs as follows:

1. This EA uses / calculates the Daily High and Daily Low of current day in order to place Pending Buy and Pending Sell on the next day / tomorrow.

In fact, many experienced forex traders have been using this trategy to trade manually. So, this ea is call Daily Candle Breakout EA.

2. But this EA that I attached herewith has one critical issue that it does not calculate the Daily High and Daily Low when the Daily Candlestick ends everyday, in order to place the Pending Buy and Pending Sell as per above strategy.

So, I need to close the daily chart of Eurusd and open it again, then, re-attach this EA on D1 of EURUSD for it to calculate, but sometimes, it places pending Buy and Sell, and sometimes, it does not.

So, I highly appreciate that Master Mladen can spend some time to help me fixing this critical bugs so that it will know and calculate the Daily High and Daily Low of current day when current day's Daily Candlestick finishes, and then, place the Pending Buy and Sell orders (with OCO functions to work: When buy order is triggered, it will cancel pending Sell order, and if Sell order is triggered, it will cancel pending Buy order).

Thank you very much for your kind help

Have a nice weekend !

James

Files:

please tell your ideas and suggestions to develope the system

[attach]225203[/attach]

[attach]225204[/attach]

hi, mladen. I want you to hear me out on this theory of mine and comment whether it sounds logical and worthy of you to make. We all have those indicators trying to predict what is going to happen next. Let us stop thinking in that direction and try thinking if we can take advantage of trying to profit from observing what is happening in the now.

E.x As in driving a car, if we have the distance and the time, we can calculate the speed. With the speed, i can see when the car is slowing down or speeding up. How do we apply this to the market? We have the following elements in market:

1.Time

2.Price

We can translate that to:

1.Time

2.Distance(x ammount of ticks traveled in y intervall)

Since we have time and distance, we can calculate the speed. To calculate the distance, we need in this instance to sum all the ticks. But keep in mind if it goes one tick up and then one tick down again the sum would be 0. Ex. 88,99,100,99=+1 tick

What im requesting if it´s possible to sum ticks in x seconds. That way i will be able to see speed per x sec.

If possible could you also make one with all negative ticks per seconds and all positive ticks per seconds?

drammen:
hi, mladen. I want you to hear me out on this theory of mine and comment whether it sounds logical and worthy of you to make. We all have those indicators trying to predict what is going to happen next. Let us stop thinking in that direction and try thinking if we can take advantage of trying to profit from observing what is happening in the now.

E.x As in driving a car, if we have the distance and the time, we can calculate the speed. With the speed, i can see when the car is slowing down or speeding up. How do we apply this to the market? We have the following elements in market:

1.Time

2.Price

1.Time

Since we have time and distance, we can calculate the speed. To calculate the distance, we need in this instance to sum all the ticks. But keep in mind if it goes one tick up and then one tick down again the sum would be 0. Ex. 88,99,100,99=+1 tick

What im requesting if it´s possible to sum ticks in x seconds. That way i will be able to see speed per x sec.

If possible could you also make one with all negative ticks per seconds and all positive ticks per seconds?

drammen

More or less, what you are talking about, is already known as the momentum

drammen:

1.Time

2.Price

1.Time

We do not have the distance in ticks for specific price change - we do not have tick data

Reason: