Raw Ideas - page 108

Idea of combining TP and TS

Hello,

i missed a function in MT4 to combine Takeprice AND Trailingstop,

this would be the ultimate profit optimizer.

I thought it could work like when the TP is hit the order does not close,

it activates a Trailing stop of for example 15 points.

Another idea is , every time the trailing stop is moved it raises a bit like

15,25,35,50 points, o r at predefined points the raises are made.

It is also interesting to combine a pending order with a trailing stop,

but this isn't implemented in MT4 yet.

What do you think how could this be made? with an EA or an script?

moving post from here

simple trading

Hi,

I am new here with trading idea using indicators I got on this forum. I am not coder and no much knowledge of computer system. so U decide and if wrong forgive

Hi guys,

I'm new on the forum. I would like to create an automated EA for a very simple idea i have been working on but. Are there any developers or programmers [free or charge] you may suggest for me? . Will you kindly make suggestions on how to go about doing this.

Thanks for taking your time to read and reply.

I can be contacted via my email christalfan@vodamail.co.za.

Kind regards

Phumlani, SA

Percentage Reliability Signal Expert Advisor

Hi to everyone. I'm new to this forum and to MT4 Experts.

I need to know if somebody is able to create an Expert Advisor just including a variable which evaluates several indicators signals as ADX, Stochastics, RSI, moving averages cross or any others, applying a percentage to each individual indicator, thus determining a % reliability for a buy/sell signal.

If there's anyone who thinks it's easy to set up please let me know.

Thx in advance.

Mighty simple! The only problem is that there is no relation whatsoever between just the use of these indicators, or any other for that matter, and the reliability of the signal!

What you really need, before programming, is a trading strategy, and if based on indicator readings, with and extensive backup of significance readings for the mentioned set of indicators/parameters. Just "out-of-the-blue" programming with parameter optimization is a nice game, if it were only that easy. Give it a try!

theSpecialOne:
Hi to everyone. I'm new to this forum and to MT4 Experts.

I need to know if somebody is able to create an Expert Advisor just including a variable which evaluates several indicators signals as ADX, Stochastics, RSI, moving averages cross or any others, applying a percentage to each individual indicator, thus determining a % reliability for a buy/sell signal.

If there's anyone who thinks it's easy to set up please let me know.

Thx in advance.

I have a question. Is this system used only on timeframe H1 or on others timeframes as well? Thank you for your attention.

PeterParker:
I have a question. Is this system used only on timeframe H1 or on others timeframes as well? Thank you for your attention.

Peter,

Your signature is annoyingly large compared to the size of your posts.

Just saying.

May be, psychologist can help you with your inferiority complex in order to make your signature more bigger. Brevity is the soul of wit.

Reason: