Raw Ideas - page 101

I have a good profitable system

This is a good system. It does have its problems. But it does works.

I use meta 4 and i use two indicators for this system. The money flow index and

RSI. I put the MFI on the chart first then put two lines on it. One at 95.2381 and the other at 4.7619. I do not use the MFI. Just the two lines. Then I put the RSI on the MFI the settings are.

Period at 300

Uncheck fixed minmum and fixed maximum

that it.

Put it on the one minute and one hour chart and four hour chart.

Zoom in all the way in on the charts and take chart shift off but leave auto scroll on.

Now the buy signal is when the RSI is on the 4.7619 line not at it on it.

The sell signal is when the RSI is on the 95.2381 line not at it on it

Now sometimes price does go higher or lower. So i have it on three charts the one minute and

One hour and Four Hour. It is on the one minute chart so you can narrow your entry point. It is on the four hour for trade direction.

I would like two get this system made into a EA. Hope ya'll like it.

Can you turn this to an EA

Can any one turn this to an EA for me

Thank you!..

Files:
talk_dgfx.mq4  2 kb

Just want to remind the following:

coders (any coders) are coding for free if

- it is interesting for them personally

and/or

- it is interesting for many members of the forum.

In this case - it is very important for the authors of the ideas/requests - to forward test your idea/system manually and the statements posted.

No one coder wants to program bad EA based on non-profitable idea.

There are a lot of examples when the coders help for free. But you as author of the idea - should spend some 1 or 2 days (or at least 1 week) to show to them that your idea is profitable.

Because if EA will not be profitable so the people will say that "it is bad coder who coded this losing EA". But in reality - it was you who did not want to spend few days for trading to show to the people that your idea is profitable.

Do not want to spend your money to pay to the coder - spend your time to trade your idea to proof that it may be profitable after coding onto EA.

you want to try to code it? I tested you want to try the but I want those variable

Your indicator is well-known BykovTrend_Sig.

Same with asctrend.

There are many EAs coded for free using asctrend signal.

I want to know why you are thinoing that it is necessary to code. Trade your system and show the results.

Because there are a lot of examples that the authors of the ideas said that it is profitabe but when the people will try to trade - losing.

Why someone need to code losing EA?

you want to try to code it? I tested you want to try the setting

eurusd

M15

risk 0

ssp 97

or eurusd

M1

risk 0

ssp 1009

but I want those variable

no need for other paramater

newdigital:
Just want to remind the following:

coders (any coders) are coding for free if

- it is interesting for them personally

and/or

- it is interesting for many members of the forum.

In this case - it is very important for the authors of the ideas/requests - to forward test your idea/system manually and the statements posted.

No one coder wants to program bad EA based on non-profitable idea.

There are a lot of examples when the coders help for free. But you as author of the idea - should spend some 1 or 2 days (or at least 1 week) to show to them that your idea is profitable.

Because if EA will not be profitable so the people will say that "it is bad coder who coded this losing EA". But in reality - it was you who did not want to spend few days for trading to show to the people that your idea is profitable.

Do not want to spend your money to pay to the coder - spend your time to trade your idea to proof that it may be profitable after coding onto EA.
Files:

use those parameters. I tested already. just try EA test, I'm sure you see is profit.

Contact sty671@gmail.com

newdigital:

Same with asctrend.

There are many EAs coded for free using asctrend signal.

I want to know why you are thinoing that it is necessary to code. Trade your system and show the results.

Because there are a lot of examples that the authors of the ideas said that it is profitabe but when the people will try to trade - losing.

Why someone need to code losing EA?

I traded those systems and there are many free EAs based on asctrend.

Why you do not want to test your system.

You want for the coder to code.

But you do not want to show that it is profitable?

It is totally dishonest.

I tested already. just try EA test, I'm sure you see is profit.

And I tested already for many years.

I think - you lie.

You just want to receive free coders doing nothing.

Please, do not use this forum for your personal requsts which are intersting for you only.

Or prove that it is profitable (by trading statements).

So why do you say you think I lie, you don't know? I thought you knew? Why would you supply an answer if you didn't know? If you don't want to or can't code it, don't reply to the message. I supplied all code and parameter for any one to test

newdigital:

I traded those systems and there are many free EAs based on asctrend.

Why you do not want to test your system.

You want for the coder to code.

But you do not want to show that it is profitable?

It is totally dishonest.

And I tested already for many years.

I think - you lie.

You just want to receive free coders doing nothing.

Please, do not use this forum for your personal requsts which are intersting for you only.

Or prove that it is profitable (by trading statements).

And if it is loss what is more to do than EA the buy = sell and sell = buy?

surely you would not have a problem to code that?

such as this attached, take it's curve and your reprogram will not take it the other way?

surely it is not spread is always so the problem

try to reprogram the attached then,

I challenge you either way the talkforex.mq4 will not profit

Files:

If you want to receive the coder for feee to code your idea, and if you do not want to trade/test your idea to produce the statements (you want to receive the tester for free) so you should:

- pay money to them (because it is job);

or

- you should prove/attract/post images with description or do any posts to increase the interests of the members of the forum. And in this case - yes - many members will help you.

No any other way to do it on this forum.

If you will repeat any of your requests in your way ("i do not want and do not like to do anything for myself but you guys must code for me and test for me for free") so I will ban you permanenty from the forum.

Reason: