how much does a profitable system cost? - page 20

paukas:

1.How many pips is the expected payoff?

2.What timeframe is the test on?

Lot 0.01 => 1 pip = 10 cents.
Expectation 0.84 => ~8 pips.

M15 timeframe, but it has the same effect on M1 (MTF), I just did not want to spend too much time for optimization and testing at this stage.
I didn't want to spend too much time on optimizations and testing (it's a test version so far).

chief2000:

M15 TF, but it will show the same on M1 (MTF), I just did not want to spend too much time on optimizations and testing at this stage.
I didn't want to spend too much time on optimizations and testing (it's a test version so far).

Put it on a cent account and see what you actually have.

chief2000:

M15 TF, but it will show the same on M1 (MTF), I just did not want to spend too much time on optimizations and testing at this stage.

At this drawdown the lot can be increased to 0.1.

khorosh:
With this kind of drawdown, the lot can be increased to 0.1.

Simply increasing the lot to 0.1 would not be enough (the profit is small).
I'll take my time and do some checking sometime.

odiseif: just give your opinion on who would sell such a system at such a profit ..... or who would buy such a system for how much?

It is not a problem to sell such a system with such parameters on past data.

The problem is, when you buy it, what criteria will you use to determine or be sure that the system you are buying will perform as well as in the past and not sell you out in the future?

LeoV:

It is not a problem to sell such a system with such parameters on past data.

The problem is that when you buy it, what criteria will you use to determine or be sure that the system you are buying will perform as well as in the past and will not sell you out?

Selling is exactly the problem. Who the hell is going to buy what?

As soon as they find out what it costs, they all fly away like flies to the south.

I don't know why I should sell it, I'm not sure if it's a good system or a good optimization, good system returns profit without optimization and in all timeframes, I mean without adjustment.I don't have any optimizations, because my system has MA with period 1, as a filter, and the main signals are going completely on a twisted system.

/ Chart without report deleted - Mathemat./

Daily TF

/ Graph without report deleted - Mathemat./

Um... I want to put a picture on it too.

Files:

Joining

Files:
Reason: