Raw Ideas - page 96

The Bouncing Pip

GUYS WHY IN THE H.LL ARE YOU STILL STAYING IN THIS THREAD ???? JUST CHECK OUT 'FOLLOW THE BOUNCING PIP' ... NOTHING TO LOOSE A REALLY LOT TO WIN ... READ IT A BIT AND SEE HOW YOU CAN BECOME MILLIONAIRES. WHY THE F...K YOU STAY HERE IN FOLLOW THE BOUNCING PIP WAS A CONTEST FOR 1,000,000 PIPS ??? DO U THINK THAT THIS IS LITTLE ... GO AND SHOT YOURSELF....

buy sell indicator need to be convert in EA

hi frnd

have look on this chart

what i need buy buy arrow come EA will buy and when down will show then Short will go bfr closing any open position

thanks

Files:
usdjpy.gif  21 kb

The indicator attached is a MTF DMI indicator. I have noticed that when I run it on a 5 min chart but set on a 15 min time frame that it will check every 5 min and set it's color according to that 5 min block and not repaint at the end of every 15 min. The caveat is that if I close my mt4 or change the time frame and then switch it back the data is then repainted based on the close of the 15 min. Whereas if I hadn't closed the chart it could have 2 reds and a blue for a 15 minute period. After refresh it would have 3 blue if that was the color of the last 15 minute block on the 5 minute chart.

Now I don't know if it is possible but I was hoping an EA could be made with a couple inputs that could manually be put in. Basically I would like to be able to run the EA on any time frame I choose and be able to set the indicator up for another time frame of my choosing along with the DMI_smoothing period.

For example: I could run the EA on a 5 minute time frame and it would trade based on whatever settings I put in for the indicator. Say like a 15 min DMI with 21 period DMI_smoothing or a 30 minute DMI with 16 period DMI_smoothing.

As for the trade execution I would like it to basically be in the market at all times. On candle close the EA should check if the DMI block is red or blue. If it is blue it should be in a buy. If on candle close the block turns red then the EA should close the buy and sell.

Would be great if there was an input to have a hard stop loss. Also one for how many lots to trade per trade. Lastly I think being able to set the time the EA would operate would be great.

Since the EA won't be back test-able, because of the issue with repainting if the chart is changed at all, it will take a lot of forward testing on a demo account to find the best settings but I'm willing to put in the time and share my findings with the community. Anyway...let me know if someone can do this.

Forgot to mention that this indicator calls on the DMI indicator...will attach that as well. Don't have mq4 of the mtf one. Not sure if that's a big deal or not.

Files:
mtf_dmi.ex4  4 kb
dmi.mq4  7 kb

here is the mq4 of the mtf_dmi one.

Files:
mtf_dmi.mq4  3 kb

Help needed

Hello everyone...can u all help me to code the indicator for example below that was different pips from daily open for multipairs..if up = colour green with how many pips difference, if down = colour red with how many pips difference. I like to add for about 20 pairs & it shown in horizon, thank you guys...

Here is a picture of what I am talking about. This is a 15min chart. The mtf indicator is setup to show a 30 min DMI with setting of 14. So the EA would be great if it had a trailing stop feature or maybe a move to break even after a certain point. The strategy catches big moves but also gets faked out a lot. So a hard stop loss would hopefully negate some of the fake outs and be overcome by the big moves for gains.

Anyway there is a lot of forward testing on different time frames and different dmi settings that needs to be done to find optimal settings. That's where the EA would help a lot.

Files:
example.jpg  144 kb

fxjoe indicator

i need an EA that would be using my fxjoe indicator.whenver the SELL candle stich hit the RED trendline,the EA should sell and if the BUY candle stick hit the GREEN trendline,the EA should BUY.immediately any dicision is taking the STOPLOST and TAKE PROFIT should be set.

Files:

oyetadecamal:
i need an EA that would be using my fxjoe indicator.whenver the SELL candle stich hit the RED trendline,the EA should sell and if the BUY candle stick hit the GREEN trendline,the EA should BUY.immediately any dicision is taking the STOPLOST and TAKE PROFIT should be set.

is this Moutaki? what timeframe do you use? thanks.

Gulzaar's FX system

Hey everyone! Please give your thoughts on my system.

1. Draw trendlines and horizontal lines as you see fit

2. Identify basic price movement and form a bias: long, short, or range?

3. Once you have a bias, look for a signal

4. The 21/55 EMAs have to have split after consolidation, or be at a point where they are about to cross the 200 EMA

5. Once the first wave is complete(in which price would have crossed the 200EMA, and the 21 or 55 at least touching it), wait for price to retrace

6. Draw a fib - a fib level overlapping with the EMAs is good

7. Draw a horizontal line where the EMA and fib overlap. Zoom out and see if that level was previously strong support or resistance.

8. If it is, JUMP IN!

9. Set your target using common support and resistance levels such as trendlines or higher time-frame 200 EMAs

Reason: