Kolachi Method of Trading - page 90

closed 1.2560

+20pips.

regards

zacharakis:
This is the last trade of the week. Risk again sell eu 1.2580 initial TP 1.25 SL monitoring the tradeGood luck

Euro approached to previous lows.

Buy here 1.2200 SL 100pips initial TP 1.2500

good luck

Almost +132pips

I moved SL to 1.2300 and final TP 1.2410

Regards

zacharakis:
Euro approached to previous lows.Buy here 1.2200 SL 100pips initial TP 1.2500 good luck

Final profit +150pips.

Later on i moved SL to 1.2350.

Now buy again 1.2310 SL1.2250 TP 1.2520

Good luck

zacharakis:
Almost +132pipsI moved SL to 1.2300 and final TP 1.2410Regards

Hi all,

New sucess. Last night local time a buy order triggered at 1.2150 as price approached one more time previous lows , so up to now +217pips. This trade will be closed to 1.2440

regards

HI zacharakis

Could you tell me, was your initial analysis on this recent trade (post 893) done just on the fact price will probably bounce up after retesting previous lows with the target then being a simple resistance line seen easily in the chart..... OR

.....did you actually include any Kolachi analysis in this?

Thanking you

Ogie

Hi Ogie

I use both to enter a trade but most of times is when price either brokes a trendline and/or is near to major support or resistances or 4H Bollinger Bands. For the trade you are refering to:

A. As you can see from 1H chart 1. Price was near to major support 2. Bounched up to 4H Bollinger Bands. Of course you never know what will be happened

B. Target was for me maximum 1.2500 (point2)becouse:

1. 55ema<100ema<200ema 2. Point2 was the cross point of a trendline and the aqua resist line

I use KM to enter when all Kolachi emas are near to eachother. For example today as you can see from th same chart 21ema has bounced up from 55ema and 5wma has crossed both also 100ema. So i belive that price will go up. Target for me is 1.2450 where the previous trendline crosses resistence 2. It may go higher but for me its enough as i am long from 1.2150. My opinion supported from daily chart from where we see an engoulfing candle with a high probability of a double bottom formation. Maximum for today 1.2600 where price meets 21ema in daily chart.

I hope to help

Regards

ogie45:
HI zacharakisCould you tell me, was your initial analysis on this recent trade (post 893) done just on the fact price will probably bounce up after retesting previous lows with the target then being a simple resistance line seen easily in the chart..... OR .....did you actually include any Kolachi analysis in this?Thanking youOgie
Files:

Target hit +290pips

regards

zacharakis:
Hi all,New sucess. Last night local time a buy order triggered at 1.2150 as price approached one more time previous lows , so up to now +217pips. This trade will be closed to 1.2440regards

You can see that price reacted at point1.

It depends the lot size you trade. If you enter with 1 standard lot then 20 or 30 pips are enough for me for living. If you trade smaller lot size i.e 0.1 lots or 0.2 lots there is not other way than follow the trend at least up to 2/3 of it.

Back to the chart now i see that previous bar closed over 4H Bollinger. Thus sooner or later price will move higher. The best buy enter for me is when price touch resistence 1 and 5wma/200ema

regards

Files:

Zacharakis

Very good powerful analysis. I am learning Kolachi myself and have learned the basics of candles and trendlines/horizontal lines which seem to support the Kolachi method really really well. It seems when Kolachi signal and support or resistance all meet together at same time then it gives great high probability entries/exits.

Just one thing I don't understand from your reply: you said:

"B. Target was for me maximum 1.2500 (point2)becouse:

1. 55ema<100ema<200ema 2. Point2 was the cross point of a trendline and the aqua resist line" - why would the fact the 55/100/200 were in that order affect your target level? I don't understand this.

The only thing I don't use that you use is the 4hr Bollingers. I have never trusted Bollinger Bands, they are ok in a range market but useless I feel in trends. I do see how they supported this trade, but they're not for me I think. But regarding everything else, I take heart in the fact I was analysing charts the same way you have been, so I know I'm on right track!!

One thing though: from your 1HR chart it's clear that maybe we should have waited just a little longer before entering long as the 21 had bounced up from 55 like you said, but it was stuck under the 100 still, price was approaching the 200 axis (stuck in a diplomatic channel) and then the 55 was going to have to face the 100 at some point soon. For me, I would have waited for price to break the axis (and therefore break the channel) and the 21 to break the 100. THen I would expect a pullback by price back the axis to allow 5/21 to catch up a bit ... which is what it is doing right now as I type this!!

That's my take - I'm still a newbie but Kolachi seems to fit my brain very well!!

Ogie

Reason: