Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 23

been playing with 5 minute chart this morning.

zigzag and Z-Z1 with RSI 2

notice what happen when zigzag line appears and RSI tops or bottoms out.

the zigzag line will extend but once the RSI maxs out its time to enter.

Now this was on a newsless day so when a trend is running not sure what would happen. But this might give you something to do on slow days.

wish I had put some real money in this experiment. it didnt loose all morning.

I will admit it wasnt very relaxing though. I like the 4 hr the best.

Files:
1_e_y.gif  16 kb

I figured it out

hehe,i didnt get in the gbp/jpy but i am heavy on gbp/usd. took 30 pips for some pocket, the rest 5 lots on hold.

got a lot with GJ..

been lurking this forum for quite awhile. this system got me all excited. very easy to use. very simple. very effective. hands down!

Bouncing Pip EA...

I've just read your "bouncing Pip" thread and I'm interested in developing an EA for this system. Generally I have bad experience with repainting indicators, but since you have tested this system manually for some time, I'm willing to give it a shot. I will post the EA as soon as I'm finished.

If you have any pointers for me please post them here.

@ Nix : thank if you could manage to make an EA.

@ droesparky : on M5, (i will continue to manually forwardtest), but following Z-Z1+RSI with small lots and others indics for bigger lots = Many, many pips....

Use SL+MM :-)

Great job on his thread!

droesparky:
been playing with 5 minute chart this morning.

zigzag and Z-Z1 with RSI 2

notice what happen when zigzag line appears and RSI tops or bottoms out.

the zigzag line will extend but once the RSI maxs out its time to enter.

Now this was on a newsless day so when a trend is running not sure what would happen. But this might give you something to do on slow days.

wish I had put some real money in this experiment. it didnt loose all morning.

I will admit it wasnt very relaxing though. I like the 4 hr the best.

nix:
I've just read your "bouncing Pip" thread and I'm interested in developing an EA for this system. Generally I have bad experience with repainting indicators, but since you have tested this system manually for some time, I'm willing to give it a shot. I will post the EA as soon as I'm finished. If you have any pointers for me please post them here.

Hi Nix, Thankyou for building an EA it would be great for me as I work full time and find myself missing signals even on the four hour.

Some suggestions for features if that ok.

Stop at break even facility,

Trail stop facility,

Ability to only go long/short if the high or low of the alert candle is penetrated by the price, this should be a good filter for badly trending markets to avoid being stopped to many times

Max trades per pair feature

I don't know how you are able to figure out the stop but Bear normally places it under the alert arrow!

Hope i'm not asking for too much just suggestions.

Thanks again.

dswk:
@ Nix : thank if you could manage to make an EA.

@ droesparky : on M5, (i will continue to manually forwardtest), but following Z-Z1+RSI with small lots and others indics for bigger lots = Many, many pips....

Use SL+MM :-)

Great job on his thread!

Hi Dswk, Please could you give more details about how you use the RSI and other indicators

Many thanks

I'm just trading this system part time, using nothing but Bear original rules, and I've made 600pips in one week. Freaking amazing.

schoe:
Hi Dswk, Please could you give more details about how you use the RSI and other indicators Many thanks

It's like a sport....

Playing with H1/H4 and M5 TF. (nice scalp+mid term trades)

On H1/H4 for mid/long term, only using original BigBear strategy with droesparky's template.

On M5 using the M5 derivated strategy of droesparky from BigBear (additionnal Z-Z1 indicator).

(check previous pages)

So i could have 8/10 trades opens by currency on M5 during one trade on H1 (or H4) strategy. (i need a factory to trade all ccy... lol)

with (always) an SL, BE and a good MM, i'm almost win all trades.

Always take a position at the start of the next candle after receiving the signal.

Thanks to BigBear 4 the strat and droesparky 4 template . and sorry for bad english...

Reason: