Raw Ideas - page 69

Deleted.

Talking to developers now. This has been deleted.

Hi Sam,

Looks like a good system... Can U tell me for how long have you tested it? Also, maybe U can tell us the link to where we can watch some charts and to read some impresions from other traders.

Thanx.

Necre

Why is it becoming odd?

Look at the picture, I feel it is profit, but the balance being negative

Viewing EA Script

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if there is a way to view the EA script that my advisor using to manage my account for me? I know it's a long shot, but I thought I would ask. I just want to have a better grasp on exactly how the program works that he is using for my account.

Thank you

Big request to coders

Hi Coders !!!!

I am not in my PC now, but I don't want the idea run away.

I was thinking in an EA that can be a MUST for all manual traders. The idea is not mine (I have seen somewere, don't remember), but I want to improve it. Here it is:

- FIRST: Only a small window in the chart (not to hide the chart when you want to place an order) with only four features: BUY-SELL-CLOSE- and "Parameters".

- Opening "parameters" you can set : the lot size (regular,mini,...), pips to SL, pips to TP, and let it fixed until you changed manually (maybe you can add a trailing stop feature to enable, but I don't consider that very important)

- The little window must be showed all time in the chart in order to execute imediatly the BUY-SELL-CLOSE orders, that's why have to be small and be able to drag it to a different place in the chart.

- The tool have to execute the orders as fast as an EA does.

- SECOND : Once order placed, of course the chart will show dotted lines with your entry order, TP and SL levels. But in case you want to move your SL or TP, you can be able to do it with your mouse, just clicking in the chosen (SL-TP) line and moving it to the new level you want, as fast and easy as using the crosshair.

= That's the basic idea. I am shure that all community of manual traders will be delighted with this new tool, because will encrease our reaction time in a trade and of course, the pips gained.

If some coder of this forum take the idea, will be great.

- Anxiously waiting.

Another use to consider for this tool is: If we can place it in strategy tester and run as a regular EA, and be able to place trades with the tool (to trade until the test run), we can use for training prposes and to test indicators and trading strategies, much faster than live trades.

fxnewbie:
Hi Coders !!!!

I am not in my PC now, but I don't want the idea run away.

I was thinking in an EA that can be a MUST for all manual traders. The idea is not mine (I have seen somewere, don't remember), but I want to improve it. Here it is:

- FIRST: Only a small window in the chart (not to hide the chart when you want to place an order) with only four features: BUY-SELL-CLOSE- and "Parameters".

- Opening "parameters" you can set : the lot size (regular,mini,...), pips to SL, pips to TP, and let it fixed until you changed manually (maybe you can add a trailing stop feature to enable, but I don't consider that very important)

- The little window must be showed all time in the chart in order to execute imediatly the BUY-SELL-CLOSE orders, that's why have to be small and be able to drag it to a different place in the chart.

- The tool have to execute the orders as fast as an EA does.

- SECOND : Once order placed, of course the chart will show dotted lines with your entry order, TP and SL levels. But in case you want to move your SL or TP, you can be able to do it with your mouse, just clicking in the chosen (SL-TP) line and moving it to the new level you want, as fast and easy as using the crosshair.

= That's the basic idea. I am shure that all community of manual traders will be delighted with this new tool, because will encrease our reaction time in a trade and of course, the pips gained.

If some coder of this forum take the idea, will be great.

- Anxiously waiting.

No luck until now?...C'mon, gurus. I can't believe you don't see the potential of this tool.

:: why not just use your basic scripts? Drag and drop or even a key function... with all same results as you explained...

IN10TION

fxnewbie:
No luck until now?...C'mon, gurus. I can't believe you don't see the potential of this tool.

IN10TION:
:: why not just use your basic scripts? Drag and drop or even a key function... with all same results as you explained...

IN10TION

Hi IN1OTION, Tks. for the reply !!!

You are a very good coder but most important: a very kind person !

- Do you mean I can run strategy tester (using for example MACD ea sample), and after placing the indis of my choice, I can execute manual trades while the EA test is running in visual mod ?.... I didn't know that .. I have read the manual for the use of the platform and I can't find how to do it. Can you please explain or give me a link where to learn about?

One of the most important function for the the manual EA I am searching for is to be able to run in strategy tester visual and let us place trades as in real (accelerated) chart, in order to test indys and strategys, but placing trades. You see, my brother is a flight instructor and have a pupil that can't pay for too many hours of flight, so he pays the flight simulator. When the time come to make his first solo flight, he do it better than many who use and pays for the plane. Thats one of the major idea for this EA, that become our "flight simulator" for test but also, that can make real trades easier and faster. moving levels of SL, TP just dagging with the mouse to new level desired. Is just an example. Other traders can suggest other features .

Reason: