Problem Dragging Stop Loss and Take Profit levels on chart

Hi, I am using a money manager EA that automatically adds the stop loss and take profit lines onto my chart once I place an order. I should be able to drag the lines on the chart if I want to change the stop loss or take profit. However, a few seconds after I drag the lines to a new price, they move back to the original price (which shows on the chart as a solid yellow line right after I drag the line to a new price). I have tried changing the sl and tp by double clicking the trade in my Terminal window and the same thing happens. It seems like there is no way to change the sl or tp levels. Has anyone seen this before and, if so, can you provide a fix? Thanks!

bbryhan: Hi, I am using a money manager EA that automatically adds the stop loss and take profit lines onto my chart once I place an order. I should be able to drag the lines on the chart if I want to change the stop loss or take profit. However, a few seconds after I drag the lines to a new price, they move back to the original price (which shows on the chart as a solid yellow line right after I drag the line to a new price). I have tried changing the sl and tp by double clicking the trade in my Terminal window and the same thing happens. It seems like there is no way to change the sl or tp levels. Has anyone seen this before and, if so, can you provide a fix? Thanks!
The manager EA is probably changing it back.
Reason: