Auto or manual - page 13

Marat Zeidaliyev:

And which system will stand up to a flat? )

No one can really define a flat, a trend or a correction. It's all on the level of: I think so.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

And which system will stand up to a flat? )

Trend
A flat is not a straight line
The higher the tf, the wider the flat, which is already comparable to trends ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:
Trend
Flat is not a straight line.
The higher the tenf, the wider the flat, which is already comparable to trends ;)

Then why do all the trend systems, EAs, just because of a hard flat, still lose?

More timeframe, more wide spread, I agree, but

The frequency will be different. Everything is correlated on the market in any timeframe.

Vladimir Baskakov:
No one can clearly define either a flat, or a trend, or a correction. It's all at the level of: I think so.

I think this is a topic for a separate conversation...

You understand the problem... But what are you personally doing to solve it?

Serqey Nikitin:

I think this is a topic for a separate conversation...

You understand the problem... But what are you personally doing to solve it?

I have tried many things and have given up indicators altogether

Vladimir Baskakov:
I have tried many things and have given up indicators altogether
You have smoothly avoided answering as there is not even a hint of indicators in the problem you have voiced...

Serqey Nikitin:
You have smoothly avoided answering as there is not even a hint of indicators in the problem you have voiced...
Well, here's a hint, not all at once

If it is possible to program your system so that the robot trades as well as you do manually, then of course the robot.
But the system can't always be programmed.
Or not so... It is not always possible for the author to program his system.
And the approach "find the first programmer you see and ask him to program the system", if it is complex, does not work here.
It is necessary to put the system on the forum of programmers, and who are able to do it.
But, if the system is profitable, would the author be willing to sell it?

Speaking of the league...

By the way, in the end it all comes down simply to optimising the EA. Different sets of parameters are also a league. From this league, one best option is chosen. It is also possible not to go through the parameters, but the experts, and choose the best one based on testing results.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Speaking of the league...

By the way, in the end it all comes down simply to optimising the EA. Different sets of parameters are also a league. From this league, one best option is chosen. It is also possible not to search for parameters, but for experts and select the best one based on testing results.

Trying by gut feeling is a dead-end way! This is what the "league" shows...

If this way worked, we would have found a good result within this time... But as it is now: this Expert Advisor works today, then another one tomorrow, then the third one...

And mind you, even groups of advisers don't work... EVERYTHING!.., year after year...

Reason: