Renko Power System - Very Profitable - page 10

can't open it

Manuel Vene:
can't open it

Manuel Vene

What is that you can not open?

Hi, Can anyone help me with getting the renko to work on my platform? I have tried different programs but nothing seems to work. I'm currently using renkolivechart_v3.2 and the smiley face shows up like its ok but then the 2min chart goes blank and states that its waiting for an update and nothing ever happens. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Paul726

good strategy

Thanks for an interesting strategy. Unfortunately it doesn't work for me either. I have followed the instructions but no offline chart appears. I am using build MT4 build 610 which I assume is the problem. I will go back to build 509 and try it then. Thanks again.

Hi Prince, have checked on build 509 and all is perfect. Thank you and best wishes.

Gemini Man:

Sure Wahaj,

i'm not selfish.

if it is proven to be more stable and accurate, i will share mine in your thread.

but for a moment, plz give me time to work in my laboratory.....he...he...he...

(note : what u c in my chart is not my whole modified one, some parts had been deleted to make others not confusing, and keep this thread originally tasted....)

GM

What happened to Gemini man? He was going to post his indicators and templates and then just disappeared!

Wahaj the prince,

He is busy on his exams so he will be away for a while.

I hope he does well and his Allah be with him.

He will come back soon and I am surely missing my Indus valley civilization bro

Best,

nick

princewahaj:
Hello Nick,

Indeed, None of the mechanical systems are successful.

Thank you for your suggestion about Dukascopy, It is really helpful for me!

Best Regards and Wishing you success and happiness,

PrinceWahaj

hi i am new . i am impressed with your renko power system. here i attached weekend renko testing chart for newcomers. they can check offline renko chart with this indicator. attach this indicator to 1 min chart and go to offline chat. you can find 2 min offline chart. ( because we cannot find out offline chart on weakends. i found this indicator from MLADEN - New metatrader 4 compatible indicators( THANKS MLADEN). thanks a lot............

check offline chart with this indicator. thanks MLADEN(New metatrader 4 compatible indicators)

Reason: