Reversal Magic trading system - page 9

aegis:
I agree. It looks like he plots a different reversal line every 2 hours. I could do that too.

No, they are not plotted every two hours. It depends on the market as to how often a reversal occurs. There are many times a market will go four or more hours between reversals.

The key here is what is in line with the daily reversals. You are not (at least you should not) trade every reversal. There are rules that we outline that will eliminate at least half the reversals as a trade entry.

MJP

Do you use indicators that repaint? Because if you do, it would be an utter shambles.

Not to attach this thread or something, but I agree with Fred , I have traded a similar system from MTI , and the chances are 50/50

MiniMe:
Not to attach this thread or something, but I agree with Fred , I have traded a similar system from MTI , and the chances are 50/50

No, you have not traded something similar. It is not 05/50 and what Fred is not telling you is that there are two other methods that are combined with it to increase its power and effectiveness.

How Fred can leave two thirds of a method out of the picture and actually think this is a fair representation of the method is beyond me.

MJP

Yes Reversal you would say that as you are selling an idea, we on this site share ideas for free, you should be in the commercial section with the other sales people. Your system is a rehash of an earlier system. You're only here to sell a system that is no more accurate than a coin flip, I have gone through all your material and it's very weak, If anyone doesn't believe me, they soon will if they buy it, and will not be happy, if you're system is so good, trade it without any other Technical analysis, I know and you know that you can't.

fred:
Yes Reversal you would say that as you are selling an idea, we on this site share ideas for free, you should be in the commercial section with the other sales people. Your system is a rehash of an earlier system. You're only here to sell a system that is no more accurate than a coin flip, I have gone through all your material and it's very weak, If anyone doesn't believe me, they soon will if they buy it, and will not be happy, if you're system is so good, trade it without any other Technical analysis, I know and you know that you can't.

Really?

My posting here originally was because people were asking and making comments already. I didn't just pop in here to post. I just responded to what people were already saying.

This year I posted free signals. Aside from responding to questions and letting people know where they can get the signals if they want, I have done nothing. I am not selling anything here and it is clear that my posting has nothing to do with selling here. In most cases I do not have any type of link.

If you think others have such an issue then why do I repeatedly have one great email after another about how well it works? Shall I post a few? Even in this thread look at Simba's posts. He made those statements on his own. Funny how no one else seems to agree with you.

And I have traded the signals just as they are without techical analysis. I have video recordings of my doing so. But the point is no one trades based on a sole signal without any other analysis. The reversals are a tool. I do not teach people to trade it solely by itself. It is a powerful indicator, but that doesn't mean it is meant to be used by itself. What can you point to that is?

The bottom line is that most are not only very satisfied with what they learn, but amazed. They ae telling me they are making money from the methods and they tell me this has changed their entire way of trading. What happened to you?

MJP

FXBabe:
Reversal is a successful trader. He is willing to teach what he knows to anyone who is interested, because he enjoys teaching and it gives him personal statisfaction. He will not charge anyone any money, because quite frankly he makes enough by tradinh himself. He will remove his trial subscription, it will be completely free for everyone. So dont take out your credit card.

Sounds good, now I will wait for Reversal himself to state the above. He can start by pointing out where I went wrong when I placed the trendlines, on my chart in my previous post.

...Who deleted my chart example with post of this reversal magic not working? ...

Hi fred,

I've sent PM to you with explanation.

Reason: