Harmonic Trading - page 342

FRIENDS!!!!!

i have seen that the ZUP v135 ALL HL 113 once identified a pattern, if the price movement changes, the pattern identified might also change. Is it possible instead of changing the pattern, to simply inform that the indentified pattern FAILED:

I have a zup 92 which does it, but not with as many patterns as ZUP v135 ALL HL 113m but it works showing a failure if the patterns change and i find it better

Thanks

Please somebody help me

Hi,

I've downloaded one of the last version of ZUP, but I'm a bit lost on how to use it.

I would like to see only the common patterns like Gartley, Butterfly, Crab and Bat.

What are those TOTAL patterns? Is it possible to get names like Gartley, ... when a pattern is found?

Is it possible to find emerging patterns?

Is it possible to remove the patchfork grid at the end of a pattern? I would like to see only the Fibonacci ratio for the different legs and the PRZ?

Where can I find some documentation about the other patterns?

######ZUP_v113wsv43.mq4

Default Deviations used for maximum accuracy are,

%5 for Fibonacci Retracements

%5 for AB , CD Leg Lengths

%10 for Time

Detects all Classical Patterns including Alternate Bat & Deep Crab;

Detects Second Class Patterns (Shark & Cypher) *Cypher patterns has a special XC retracement. This XC retracement check is added to indicator which is still not found in zup135;

Detects Navarro 200 Pattern;

Detects Leonardo Pattern;

Detects 5-0 Pattern;

Detects Real AB=CD Pattern;

AB=CD patterns detected with this indicator are real AB=CD patterns where AB length = CD length & time AB = time CD

You can enable/disable patterns that you want to search for or not (by default all patterns are enabled)

SearchClassicalPatterns =true;

SearchSharkPattern =true;

SearchCypherPattern =true;

SearchNavarro200Pattern =true;

SearchLeonardoPattern =true;

Search5_0Pattern =true;

SearchABCDPattern =true;

Up to this time all zup versions check 4 legs = 5 dots to search patterns. I've extended this search to 5 legs = 6 dots since some patterns like 5-0 needs a 5th leg and dot 0 .

For Navarro 200 & AB=CD patterns, real time bar count is used to check date&time.

Time factor to draw D box is completely changed for 5 dot classical patterns & others.

For 5 Dot Classical patterns, Leonardo & 5-0

min time D = Time B + 0.618 * Time(XB)

max time D = Time B + 1.618 * Time(XB)

For navarro patterns (1.000) * Time XB = Time BD

for real AB=CD patterns, (1.000) * Time AB = Time CD

For Exact D Box calculation, three parameters are needed.

Friday Last M1 Bar Open Time;

Sunday First M1 Bar Open Time;

Sunday First H4 Bar Open Time;

Please put these data in here

extern string ______________3_____________ = "Parameters for Gartley Patterns";

extern double FibonacciDeviation = 0.05;

extern double LegLengthDeviation = 0.05;

extern double TimeDeviation = 0.10;

extern string FridayLastM1BarOpenTime = "N/A";

extern string SundayFirstM1BarOpenTime= "N/A";

extern string SundayFirstH4BarOpenTime= "N/A";

Format is two digit hour, two digit minutes like "22:00".

If your broker's gmt server time setting is gmt+2 or more, there shouldn't be a sunday open. In this case, leave Sunday M1 & H4 as "N/A"

When a pattern is detected, indicator will automatically draw an A-B_C three point fibonacci expansion(don't confuse fibonacci expansions with fibonacci extensions) to check the strength of the pattern. It would be the best, if a fib expansion is inside the D Box area or very close to it. You can put your limit entries near expansion lines.

Pattern Drawing is changed to zzRayLines from triangles

To make the zigzag search same as zup135 please change "maxBarToD" setting from 15 to 150.

zup135 uses 1000 for this but it's not needed

Files:
003.jpg  19 kb
abcdbullre.jpg  15 kb

grandaevus:
######ZUP_v113wsv43.mq4

%10 for Time

Detects Second Class Patterns (Shark & Cypher) *Cypher patterns has a special XC retracement. This XC retracement check is added to indicator which is still not found in zup135;

Detects 5-0 Pattern;

AB=CD patterns detected with this indicator are real AB=CD patterns where AB length = CD length & time AB = time CD

You can enable/disable patterns that you want to search for or not (by default all patterns are enabled)

Search5_0Pattern =true;

SearchABCDPattern =true;

Up to this time all zup versions check 4 legs = 5 dots to search patterns. I've extended this search to 5 legs = 6 dots since some patterns like 5-0 needs a 5th leg and dot 0 .

For Navarro 200 & AB=CD patterns, real time bar count is used to check date&time.

Time factor to draw D box is completely changed for 5 dot classical patterns & others.

If your broker's gmt server time setting is gmt+2 or more, there shouldn't be a sunday open. In this case, leave Sunday M1 & H4 as "N/A"

When a pattern is detected, indicator will automatically draw an A-B_C three point fibonacci expansion(don't confuse fibonacci expansions with fibonacci extensions) to check the strength of the pattern. It would be the best, if a fib expansion is inside the D Box area or very close to it. You can put your limit entries near expansion lines.

To make the zigzag search same as zup135 please change "maxBarToD" setting from 15 to 150.

Thank you for sharing your modified ZUP, I like the user ability to switch on/off certain patterns with just a TRUE/FALSE command, I have a couple of question, if you could please assist.

1) My broker server time is GMT +1 hour, but I do not know what time on Friday the last bars open, how do I find this out?

2) Do patterns only appear as Zig Zag lines with your modified version or can we choose to see triangles/solid patterns?

Regards

RT

Is the time important for a pattern?

How do we draw the fibonacci time lines? If CD is 1.61xAB, should the duration of CD also be 1.61x the duration of AB or can it be another fibonacci time?

carbonmimetic:
Well,

sorry if my Henry Pattern do problems...ehehehe.....but I know Poruchik will solve them!

Excuse me Poruchik,how can change black point lines in QTA? ..please see image....

I tried to change color in EXTNUMBER PEAKCOLOR from black to other color but it does not change.

thank's

Do you have any trend following patterns that work with hidden divergence?

dvarrin:
Is the time important for a pattern? How do we draw the fibonacci time lines? If CD is 1.61xAB, should the duration of CD also be 1.61x the duration of AB or can it be another fibonacci time?

Patterns are recognised repetitive events that occur in the market, if they also occur within a similar time frame to each other they could be considered more reliable.

grandaevus:
######ZUP_v113wsv43.mq4

%10 for Time

Detects 5-0 Pattern;

Search5_0Pattern =true;

SearchABCDPattern =true;

Hi Grandaevus,

Many thanks for sharing this. Just one thing: the indicator (and previous versions) doesn't show any ABCD patterns for me. I've tried a myriad of instruments and time frames but still the same thing. I don't have a Sunday candle and have set my FridayLastM1Time to 23:59, yet no ABCD's at all. Any ideas ?

Thanks again for your brilliant contributions.

dvarrin:
Is the time important for a pattern? How do we draw the fibonacci time lines? If CD is 1.61xAB, should the duration of CD also be 1.61x the duration of AB or can it be another fibonacci time?

Time is definitely important for N200 & Real AB=CD patterns.

For N200 (navarro 200) pattern, Time XB should be equal to Time BD and for real AB=CD pattern Time AB = Tme CD.

To check time factor, real time bar count is used to calculate exact D time.

(maximum Time Deviation %10 is used to calculate min Time D & max Time D)

For 5 dot classical patterns, although it's not essential, it would be better & more reliable, if pattern is successfully completed in min Time < Time D < max Time range.

Vitocorleone:
Hi Grandaevus,

Many thanks for sharing this. Just one thing: the indicator (and previous versions) doesn't show any ABCD patterns for me. I've tried a myriad of instruments and time frames but still the same thing. I don't have a Sunday candle and have set my FridayLastM1Time to 23:59, yet no ABCD's at all. Any ideas ?

Thanks again for your brilliant contributions.

Indicator detects real AB=CD patterns without any problem.

If all conditions to form real AB=CD patterns are met, indicator would draw the pattern

Reason: