Harmonic Trading - page 81

Ziko, not so sure about NZD/USD, it broke the uptrend on hourlies recently, and now I would say it's going down slowly, don't see any bullish bias on the charts.

mezarashii:
Tolerance? Tolerance means the ability to withstand an opposite force. What is the opposite force? continuation of the current trend? So, the pecentage means there is only a 5% chance that the current trend will remain in tact past the previous low?

i think he ziko means tolerance of the actual fib retracements compared to the retracements stated in the formal rules

camisa:
i think he ziko means tolerance of the actual fib retracements compared to the retracements stated in the formal rules

you are correct, for example gartley XD should be 0.786,

5% tolerance means that XD acceptable range will be between

0.786-(0.786*5/100) and 0.786+(0.786*5/100)

if u look at https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/4/all11.jpg u will c that gartley AC is between 0.382 and 0.886,

so 5% tolerance means AC acceptable range will be between

0.382-(0.382*5/100) and 0.886+(0.886*5/100)

rufffen:
Ziko, not so sure about NZD/USD, it broke the uptrend on hourlies recently, and now I would say it's going down slowly, don't see any bullish bias on the charts.

u r correct, finding the pattern doesn't mean that price will reverse, it is just a POSSIBLE reversal,

but if u look now u will find we have a bullish gartley on NZDUSD,H4 with 8% tolerance

Great charts ziko, with the price of gold getting ready for another uptrend and crude getting ready for a hike up, it will be interesting to see how all these $ bullish charts pan out.

packtrain:
Great charts ziko, with the price of gold getting ready for another uptrend and crude getting ready for a hike up, it will be interesting to see how all these $ bullish charts pan out.

on the daily EURUSD we have the XD ratio currently equals "1.21",

according to the book the XD for the butterfly should be 1.27,

so we are currently 150 pips away from this perfect ratio,

so we may see EURUSD reaching 1.2900-1.3000 area and then a reverse after that

will c

ziko123:
according to the book the XD for the butterfly should be 1.27,

so we are currently 150 pips away from this perfect ratio,

so we may see EURUSD reaching 1.2900-1.3000 area and then a reverse after that

Ziko I agree about the perfect 1.27....but it comes at 1.2840 ... not 1.2900, or 1.3000 ... so we're only 90 pips from there...check my picture

Also as a side note (off topic), EUR shouldn't break 2850 to complete a head and shoulder pattern on the monthly chart, so now I think everything fall in place;)

Files:
neur.jpg  145 kb

Files:
zup_v8.rar  10 kb

fx-bb:
Ziko I agree about the perfect 1.27....but it comes at 1.2840 ... not 1.2900, or 1.3000 ... so we're only 90 pips from there...check my picture

Also as a side note (off topic), EUR shouldn't break 2850 to complete a head and shoulder pattern on the monthly chart, so now I think everything fall in place;)

As I expected yesterday the high for the EUR was 2833 exactly by the pip. the daily was a reversal. Now we have a confirmed butterfly. You welcome anytime guys. Since I am right finally for once, then I think it's time to go for business. I am starting a a bicycle delivery service for any one who want to buy my daily charts. Each fo 3 cents.

Bullish Gartley on GBPUSD on hourly charts. Confirmed by RSI.

Long Entry @ 1.8566 SL 1.8500 TP 1.8625

Reason: