GBPJPY down 250 pips

EURJPY down 120 pips

CHFJPY down 120 pips

ziko123:
update of post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page39

GBPJPY down 250 pips

EURJPY down 120 pips

CHFJPY down 120 pips

Ziko, did you update your indicator because the most recent patterns aren't displayed on my charts...

Hello Kaymar and all the guys

This type of analysis is new to my trading. Would someone comment if this chart could be a valid gartley?

thanx

bb

Files:

fx-bb:
Hello Kaymar and all the guys

This type of analysis is new to my trading. Would someone comment if this chart could be a valid gartley?

thanx

bb

hi fx-bb

nice to meet u here.it would be nice if u attache pics with "jpg" or "gif" formats.then all can see your analysis better and it will be more readable

thanks

Ok kaymar. apologies, my first post. here you go.

Files:
eur_2.jpg  123 kb

Occording to this, I am short eurusd form 2350 targeting 2180 (stop 2380), and reversing from there long to 2450-2500. I hope many people agree with me.

fx-bb:
Ok kaymar. apologies, my first post. here you go.

hi

thanks for your attention.i saw your pattern.in a pattern we need some important retracments for recognizing the PRZ and the kind of pattern.these retracments are:

XA

AB

and we need some extensions too like ext. of BC.anyway, if u do a thread search u will find a table with certain ratios,it's designed according to corney's harmonic trading rules.

about your pattern:

as the retracment of XA is 0.382 according to the table and mentioned rules we should look for a probable BAT pattern the PRZ of this pattern is made by 3 key levels:

0.886XA

AB=CD(the minimom condition)and the AB=CD alternatives(1.270 more common)

and the related extension of BC based on the retracment of AB.

by respecting these rules we may miss some trades but always these rules avoid wrong entries.

to put it simply:

in this case, in my opinion we should wait for establishing a Bullish BAT as the retracment of XA=0.382.

i hope these help u.

thanks

ok thanks. I will double check the ratios though I think its correct. I understand you prefer the formation to be completed to enter a safe trade. I will read more about the subject. your thread is very helpful already. thnx. bb

thank you

i have spent all day reading this thread. It is quite inspiring. l look forward to spending the entire weekend trying to digest. Furthermore i am excited that this thread is active i look forward to contributing. This method emphasizes trading as art not science.

if someone can point me to a guide to screenshots and hosting for posting much appreciated.

go kamyar!!!

Reason: