Harmonic Trading - page 58

let see what will happen................

ziko123:

but 0.9 retracement isn't in any pattern is it still valid? But sure it is close enough to 0.86. What tolerance do you use for pattern recognition? And by what tolerance is the pattern still valid?

tohuwabohu:
but 0.9 retracement isn't in any pattern is it still valid? But sure it is close enough to 0.86. What tolerance do you use for pattern recognition? And by what tolerance is the pattern still valid?

I think if we follow rules exactly we will not get any patterns,

for bearish butterfly I use:

ac >=0.3 && ac <=0.98 &&

xd >=1.2 && xd <=1.9 &&

bd >=1.4 && bd <=2.9 &&

xb >=0.6 && xb <=0.9

at last the bearish butterfly of GBPJPY,H4 started to work,

this pattern showed up since the 207.50 levels and gave many previous head fakes

ziko123:
at last the bearish butterfly of GBPJPY,H4 started to work, this pattern showed up since the 207.50 levels and gave many previous head fakes

yup, the real problem is to know where D ends...

camisa:
yup, the real problem is to know where D ends...

yes u r right, and no one have an answer to it and if we wait for confirmation of D ending using lagging indicators then there is no need for the pattern, the lagging indicators are sufficient by themselves.

Kamyar, on your last chart posting i noticed your using the ZUP indicator but you got rid of some extra lines that are not Pasavento ratios...how did you do this..

IDK:
Kamyar, on your last chart posting i noticed your using the ZUP indicator but you got rid of some extra lines that are not Pasavento ratios...how did you do this..

hi IDK

those are drawn by Fibo Expansion tool of the MT platform.nothing special just on of the tools in the platform.i hope this helps u.

thanks

Reason: