Harmonic Trading - page 59

does anybody know how to modify the ZUP indicator code to only show the Pasavento numbers...i like the indicator but alot of extras that aren't needed in patterns...

IDK:
does anybody know how to modify the ZUP indicator code to only show the Pasavento numbers...i like the indicator but alot of extras that aren't needed in patterns...

hi

IDK

in the property window of the indicator change the "ExtHidden"parameter to "2" then the indicator shows only pessavento's numbers

cheers

Change ExtHidden

IDK:

According to comments:

ExtHidden:

0 - all lines are hidden. Usual ZigZag.

1 - showing all lines between fractals, which are having % of recovery >0.21 and <5.

2 - lines where % of recovery is equal to Pasavento numbers (and 0.866 for Gartly patterns) are appeared only.

3 - showing the lines matched in items 2 and respective lines.

4 - showing non-Pasavento numbers and respective lines.

So set ExtHidden parameter to 2 or 3. In my opinion 3 is better. Default is 1.

chf/jpy

Here is another bearish jpy cross, these seem to be appearing in all the yen crosses, except usd/jpy which seems to be happy in its tiny range.

That zup is a great little tool.

Files:
chfjpy.jpg  89 kb

That didn't post too clear- using zikos indicator can see it clearer.

Files:
chfjpy_1.jpg  82 kb

That didn't post too clear- using zikos indicator can see it clearer.

I'm not found zikos indicator

kiro_76:
According to comments:

ExtHidden:

0 - all lines are hidden. Usual ZigZag.

1 - showing all lines between fractals, which are having % of recovery >0.21 and <5.

2 - lines where % of recovery is equal to Pasavento numbers (and 0.866 for Gartly patterns) are appeared only.

3 - showing the lines matched in items 2 and respective lines.

4 - showing non-Pasavento numbers and respective lines.

So set ExtHidden parameter to 2 or 3. In my opinion 3 is better. Default is 1.

thanks alot Kiro and Kamyar...that worked perfect...this is exactly what i wanted...

ShadowWz:
Hi,

update,added pattern points lines.

yes i saw the table,but i don't use it in this indicator,its more complicated then current algorithm i use,less accurate.but i will try to write new version based on this table.

well done .it is done and i'm checking it. now i can check it better.

i try to post some cases today, by the way u did well.let me check it and then we will fix it.

thanks

NoName:
I'm not found zikos indicator

I guess you are looking for this :

Files:

ghods:
I guess you are looking for this :

hi ghods

i'm glad to see u here and thanks for your cooperation and following the thread.

thanks

kamyar

Reason: