Harmonic Trading - page 39

Creating the pic

Copy the screen to the clipboard (Alt+PrtScrn). Open your paint and paste (Ctrl-V) Press Esc. Cut the pic of the graph, and copy it (Ctrl-C). Now open the spreadsheet and paste.

You can take the attached pic and insert it to your spreadsheet as well.

zunis-myst:
Hi elihayun,

was a good idea to copy. But the graphic didn't come with it.

I am not so familiar with Windows (Excel) yet. I usually work with Mac. Bought this PC just recently for MetaTrader. Can you help with this problem?
Files:
graph.jpg  16 kb

tarifa-pirata:
hello kamyar,

in advance, thanks for your great charts. there is really a lot to learn.

i already read the whole thread. but i think i have to read once... more.

but i have looked in the past 4h chart eur/usd for a potential pattern and i`ve found the following chart. would you please let me know, if it`s a real bearish butterfly or only a butterfly in my mind.

thanks for your help kamyar !

tarifa-pirata

hi

i saw your chart.

1-plot all ratios and corelation on your charts to make it more readable.

2-it is good butterfly but there must be something wrong with your caculation because

it is imposible that AB=CD point(100% expanstion of ABC)and 1.270 expnasion of ABC be equal.?!?!?!?

anyway it is a butterfly but your caculation have a problem.i do not know how u calculated the ratios.?

hello kamyar,

thanks for your response. yes, there was a mistake with AB=CD. t hink now it`s ok. if the possible prz levels apart from each other a bit more, and don`t form a cluster, it` a bit more complicated to find the right prz but nothing more, yes ? but as you already said, that point D is not automatically the price to sell or to buy.

tp

Files:
bbeur_1.gif  29 kb

EURUSD_H1 Bullish Butterfly in progress?

EURUSD_H1 Bullish Butterfly in progress?

Files:

New Pattern from Scott M.Carney

Here is new pattern from Scott M.Carney.

Holger

Files:
the5-0pattern.pdf  2794 kb

ShadowWz:
Hi,

- added custom color settings.

- added C point mandatory position check.

Cheers.

Hi Shadow,

nice work you're doing here, congrats.

I have noticed quite some differencies in the previous version (btw: this last version is not working, is it me or ...?).

If I use the previous version it detects nicely the patterns in progress (example: EURUSD_H1). Would you be so kind to explain a little on that, what are the changes against previous versions, they don't detect this kind of process?

And these last two versions are using the 0_ZigZag?

FxMt:
Hi Shadow,

If I use the previous version it detects nicely the patterns in progress (example: EURUSD_H1). Would you be so kind to explain a little on that, what are the changes against previous versions, they don't detect this kind of process?

... in fact if you look at the previous version, it works quite differently against the previous versions before that

FxMt:
Hi Shadow,

(btw: this last version is not working, is it me or ...?).

... oh, sorry, this last version is working, but it is scanning in a new manner

I suppose we should play with the "error" to adjust our strategy?

here is the longer term analisis of EURUSD

good sell setup......

Reason: