Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 602

hyrulxxx:
hi mladen ....thanks for your reply....

...its not mtf hi low ... its different...but i cannot explain because i cannot understand the indicator's mt4 language.. its so complicated

also grateful if the indi line at h1 can show in h4 too

thanks in advanced

hyrulxxx

As far as I see the indicator from that link does exactly that. Making it a multi time frame and using number of bars as a criteria for highest high or a lowest low would be rather odd, and that is why cja made it time bound instead of bars bound. When it calculates daily it will show highest high and lowest low for the day, and so on ...

pastecopy:
Good morning.

This indicator (Pattern_Recognition_Master_v3.1.mq4) couldn't be changed into a MTF? bsc I only need the Daily indication to be active at 1H chart for respective pair, if one pair to have 2 charts open simultaneously, it will clog up the screen.

Please help me to change in&out.mq4 into MTF as well for Inside Bar, because the former doesn't has it together with an option to change the sound file, email, push and pop-up alert. Instead of a vertical blue line to indicate the Inside Bar, possible to make it as arrow bsc the vertical line overlapped with the candles and most of the time cover up its shadow.

Thank you for helping .

Hi mrtools,

Possible to add an option to change the sound file for each pattern of Pattern_Recognition_Master_v3.1?

Thank you in advance.

pastecopy:
Hi mrtools,

Possible to add an option to change the sound file for each pattern of Pattern_Recognition_Master_v3.1?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Pastecopy, not possible far as I'm aware of.

Hey Guys,

I dealt with this 2 indicator. Expecially the Bollinger Indicator is doing well using for converting its signals for Binary Options trading.

BUT beside the shown indicator it sometimes sends ghost alerts between the trend.

These ghost alerts dont often win, while the In general both indicators should be no repaint.

Any suggestions how to avoid these ghost alerts? I use in M1 and M5 maybe they are too volatile for these indicators?

Thx for suggestions or modifications.

Michael

bollinger.mq4

ptl-2-alerts.mq4

Files:
doda.jpg  283 kb
ptl.jpg  285 kb
bollinger.mq4  6 kb

Help! Mtf_version bbflat.mq4

Files:
bbflat.mq4  3 kb

mladen:
gincius This is the multi time frame version

Hi mladen

Platform freezes. when I try to load ZZ with changed TF ...

Can you fix it ?

gincius:
Hi mladen

Platform freezes. when I try to load ZZ with changed TF ...

Can you fix it ?

gincius

Here is a version that works OK

regards

Files:

mladen:
gincius

Here is a version that works OK

regards

Platform-build 600 vorks great...

Platform-build 604 do not work...

Can You check-what is wrong ?

gincius:
Platform-build 600 vorks great...

Platform-build 604 do not work...

Can You check-what is wrong ?

Sorry, no

I have build 610 already

mladen:
Sorry, no I have build 610 already

Ok.I look for build 610 ... (the indicator will work in 610?)

Thank you very much for the help and your time.

You are a great man!

Reason: