Harmonic Trading - page 466

RyuShin:
GBPUSD D1. Bearish gartley. The pattern is formed but I'd wait for the price to reach 127.2 and 138.2 area because of previous support and resistance, or 150 and 78.6 (XD) area.

bro this is definitely not gartley , not even close to it , the AB leg is not the .618 retracement of XA , also BC leg is not at .382 or .886 of AB . be careful with accuracy you set on your indicator .

Mike_Mike:
bro this is definitely not gartley , not even close to it , the AB leg is not the .618 retracement of XA , also BC leg is not at .382 or .886 of AB . be careful with accuracy you set on your indicator .

Thanks for the headsup bro. I forgot to write "MAX". It's a bearish Max gartley. So I do know it's not a normal gartley.

RyuShin:
GBPUSD D1. Bearish gartley. The pattern is formed but I'd wait for the price to reach 127.2 and 138.2 area because of previous support and resistance, or 150 and 78.6 (XD) area.

it look more like BAT pattern, XB retrace to 50%

look at the BC inversion the 192.2%(1.6168) is in the 88.6%(1.6203) zone of XD retrecment

it'll take a while for the price to get there, but i'll keep follow it anyway..

irad:
it'll take a while for the price to get there, but i'll keep follow it anyway..

I know and that's what I'm gonna do too. You know I don't usually trade on D1 :/

This is a list of the latest( Fresh) patterns for you to watch

audusd daily : bullish elliott 5 waves ( zup_v113wsv57)

eurusd daily+weelly : ab=cd (zup_v113wsv57)

nzdusd daily : bullish elliott 5 waves + bullish crab (zup_v113wsv57 + zup_v135wsv05)

nzdjpy daily : bullish bat ( Korharmonic)

gbpaud weekly : bearish 121 (korharmonic)

euraud daily : bearish deep crab (zup_v113wsv57)

eurnzd daily :bearish 121 (korharmonic)

eurcad daily : bearish ab=cd ( zup 135 )

eurcad weekly; berish ab=cd (zup_v113wsv57)

gbpchf daily :bullish 121 (korharmonic)

have a good week ahead

USDCHF H4. A bearish 5-0 may be awaiting.

Files:
usdchfh4.png  72 kb

Hi,

RyuShin,

Can you send me indicators and template?

Thanks

johnwattcorp:
Hi, RyuShin, Can you send me indicators and template? Thanks

Latest temp https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588. sup-res3 indicator (the yellow and white dots) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588.

RyuShin:
v135, 123, 122, 120, 117, ALL NEXT, FxGroundWorks ZUP and Korharmonics for harmonic indicators and sup-res3 and SS SupportResistance for support and resistance. What about you? What versions of ZUP do you use?

Similar...la...,

I am usng v135 All HL 113 and v113wsv57 with Korharmonics for harmonic indicators and sup-res3.

But I am thinking if ZUP use the same method to detect the pattern, why they have different out come ?!

Mike_Mike:
This is a list of the latest( Fresh) patterns for you to watch

audusd daily : bullish elliott 5 waves ( zup_v113wsv57)

eurusd daily+weelly : ab=cd (zup_v113wsv57)

nzdusd daily : bullish elliott 5 waves + bullish crab (zup_v113wsv57 + zup_v135wsv05)

nzdjpy daily : bullish bat ( Korharmonic)

gbpaud weekly : bearish 121 (korharmonic)

euraud daily : bearish deep crab (zup_v113wsv57)

eurnzd daily :bearish 121 (korharmonic)

eurcad daily : bearish ab=cd ( zup 135 )

eurcad weekly; berish ab=cd (zup_v113wsv57)

gbpchf daily :bullish 121 (korharmonic)

have a good week ahead

Mike. could you please give the screenshot of nzdjpy daily : bullish bat ( Korharmonic).

And I need Korharmonic indicator to check the codes.

Reason: