Harmonic Trading - page 230

Can anyone post an indicator that will give you the length of each zigzag in pips? It would be great if this were built into ZUP.

Then we could quickly determine average swing length to help get the harmonic of a particular market on a given timeframe.

WRR

Thanks WRR and Poruchik for the information.

WRR try it here -ExtPPWithBars

Files:
1103_wrr.jpg  366 kb

Poruchik, can you share with us what are your settings in the zup 76 mod 5? How we find the pattern like yours?

supersub take my template

Files:

Thanks a lot. I will try out your template.

Hi poruchik,

What do you think of this chart? It is the weekly gold chart. It shows a bullish gartley. Pls comment. Thanks.

Files:

How Accuracy Red BOX ? Can u explain where we must take a pending order short or long signal precisely? I mean where we supposed make pending order short or long signal order and where Target Point?. Nice Template...But need more detail explanation..

Thanks

The exact sweet spot cannot be determine exactly. The red box just gives a range. But if you plot stochastic and macd, you will see positive divergences. This template is by Poruchik. Poruchik try comment pls.

Hi all,

How to display the previous patterns in a chart (i.e more than one pattern besides the current pattern)? What is the parameter in ZUP_v82 we need to change to display these patterns ?

Thanks

Reason: