Patterns that FAILED

Hi,

Many of harmonic trading topic are full with succesfully captured screenshots of Patterns like Gartley, Butterfly, Bat ...etc

I`am starting this thread for patterns that failed these 20percent (failed patterns) would be seen in this thread.

Other 80percent(successful) we can see in other threads.

i hope many users will be adding their faild captured patterns.

Hi adriann.

When you say FAILED Pattern, do you refer to what happens after the D point is achieved ?

The reason I asked is because what I had this morning was to me supposedly a good CRAB or a near completion of a Bearish CRAB. XA, AB and BC fitted the first 3 requirements of the Bearish Crab. I was anticipating the success of the CD leg. But it just turned around and took a long Dive.

Anyway, I will be watching this and I will try to post here when I find some failed patterns.

Hi Yano,

yes i meant exactly right pattern but it failed on D (reverse zone).

Target 0,618 of CD leg or XA 786 was not hited.

Files:

Regarding failure

There is another pattern in the chart if you see carefully.Its a rising wedge kind of pattern.It broke the upper level then it is but obvious that it's gonna boom up to upwords.And here complete bearish pattern was not made.

Very simple trading strategy using chart patterns on range bar charts

YouTube TRADING CHART PATTERNS ON RANGE BAR CHARTS

Category:

People & Blogs

Tags:

Forex trading Trading Chart patterns Range bar charts Intraday trading strategy support Resistance channel triangle profit Winning trades Range bars trading Technical analysis successful trades mastering trading and forex

I would love if you leave your feedback

XABCD pattern failed

Yes I would agree that many XABCD patterns failed. Trading at D is not easy thing.

Hi Guys,

I am using Harmonic recently, according to my tests with different patterns, I think fail patterns might be more than 20% specially when New York market start to work, I would like to hear your feedback from this an also would like to knew what type of strategies o use with harmonic trading , like how do you prevent fail patterns .

hi adrian,

im interessed all about hp

but for what purpuose you want to show them?

i have a failed PRZ area on AB=CD pattern 2 days ago

hello good thread

Reason: